No announcement yet.

Leaving Neverland Director On Macaulay Culkin: "I'm Not Outing Anyone"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
    that documentary is full of sht. robson has literally ZERO credibility. basically anything he says at this point is worth less than dog sht. his bogus lawsuit only came after the Jackson estate turned him down for a choreography job. if robson wanted to be taken seriously he should've brought this up during trial.
    Exactly. When he was in court and the penalty was either tell the truth or go to jail he said MJ didn't molest him. Now that their is no penalty for lying he's saying MJ molested him. This guy is full of **** and the documentary didn't search for the truth and only presented one side.

Comment

that documentary is full of sht. robson has literally ZERO credibility. basically anything he says at this point is worth less than dog sht. his bogus lawsuit only came after the Jackson estate turned him down for a choreography job. if robson wanted to be taken seriously he should've brought this up during trial.
      That Robson lad just comes across as fake and money hungry

He has documented money issues and lost his position as a choreographer

He “forgets” some stuff and then will remembers these vivid details like he rehearsed it

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
        I think B.

The pattern is usually that MJ charmed their families, showed them a different lifestyle, bought gifts.

Culkin was already rich and famous himself, i think it would've been too risky for Jackson to do anything to him.

Just because he molested other kids, it doesn't mean he molested every kid he met. John Wayne Gacy didn't kill every boy he met.

I do think MJ genuinely liked hanging around with kids in general, but i also think he molested a select few when he could get away with doing it.
        Well reasoned.

I still think MJ being in bed with a young boy is like my being in bed with a pretty woman. Though I've promised her no sex will happen, it's gonna be hard if you know what I mean.

Comment

I think MJ touched MCC

“Point to the area on the doll where he touched you, cobra”

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
            Lol this little phaggot is basically admitting he liked getting plowed by MJ. From the article:

He loved the extra attention he was getting from MJ and he acted like a jealous side chick when MJ wouldn't pay him no mind. Getting pissed at him hanging out with other boys and sitting by the phone waiting for his call LMFAO. I have no sympathy for this h0mo he wasn't raped he was a willing participant and he loved every second of it even had delusions like a girl thinking any guy who fuks them must love them. He was so delusional about Mike's feelings for him he probably expected Mike to put him in his will. Now he's like a scorned ex mistress trying to get some money that she thinks she deserves. Pathetic.
            This guy is talking about a little kid. How ****ing weird and sick do you have to be to think and write this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              I think MJ touched MCC

“Point to the area on the doll where he touched you, cobra”
              MCC has this in his bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Exactly. When he was in court and the penalty was either tell the truth or go to jail he said MJ didn't molest him. Now that their is no penalty for lying he's saying MJ molested him. This guy is full of **** and the documentary didn't search for the truth and only presented one side.
                it should be a felony to lie on the stand. no matter how many years pass. this documentary is basically him admitting to lying under oath.

Comment

it should be a felony to lie on the stand. no matter how many years pass. this documentary is basically him admitting to lying under oath.
                  How did the victim he paid off manage to draw MJ's dick if he didn't do anything?

Why did he have 10+ books with naked children in them?

Why were there boys fingerprints on the **** books alongside MJ's?

The guy was a pedo.

Comment

This guy has ZERO credibility. Now he's lying about his cause for testifying in favor of MJ. Claiming he was moved to testify by what he saw at a dinner between MJ and his daughter. But the dinner AFTER he'd already testified.

If you gonna make a documentary without presenting any evidence, based solely on the words of individuals those individuals must be credible. These individuals are not credible.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      This guy has ZERO credibility. Now he's lying about his cause for testifying in favor of MJ. Claiming he was moved to testify by what he saw at a dinner between MJ and his daughter. But the dinner AFTER he'd already testified.

If you gonna make a documentary without presenting any evidence, based solely on the words of individuals those individuals must be credible. These individuals are not credible.

but how do you now it was after? you just choose to believe MJ's nephew and not the other guy or there is something more? i read the thread on twitter and this guy taj says nothing else but it was after.

Comment

Working...
                      X