Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's the best place to live in the world from a geographic point of view?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say Aruba.

Comment

Personally I enjoyed Lisboa, Portugal.
      Thought Vigo Spain was beautiful as well. Near perfect weather imo

Comment

Weather notwithstanding, USA and any other MODERN country that doesn't have political uprisings and has decent food and is financially stable.

Comment

bluelake northern california. approx 10 miles inland from coastal eureka california. you get summer heat tempered by ocean influence.

Comment

I’d love to live in the pacific islands man.
            Island time, great weather, relaxing, sailing, diving, fishing, community spirit, tropical paradise and secluded beaches. You don’t go there to make money obviously but stress would not be a factor.

Have to be quick though because they might be underwater soon with global warming and rising sea levels.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              I don't know the answer to this..... I'm thinking one of the more peaceful European countries like Norway, maybe?
              Norway isn't a bad shout Anny, but still animals that can fook you up over there. I lived in Iceland for 6 months in 2010/11 and the place was amazing. I suppose it's in the eye of the beholder though, I loved all the barren landscapes and feelings of remoteness. I arrived in September and was wearing three layers from the off, while locals were still walking about in shorts and t-shirt. The town I was based in, the locals would still talk about the last murder that happened there almost 10 years previously. Hadn't been a death in years either, since some fella drove through a barrier halfway up a mountainside. Just a different way of life. Coming from the northwest of England, I couldn't get over people leaving their houses unlocked 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                Norway isn't a bad shout Anny, but still animals that can fook you up over there. I lived in Iceland for 6 months in 2010/11 and the place was amazing. I suppose it's in the eye of the beholder though, I loved all the barren landscapes and feelings of remoteness. I arrived in September and was wearing three layers from the off, while locals were still walking about in shorts and t-shirt. The town I was based in, the locals would still talk about the last murder that happened there almost 10 years previously. Hadn't been a death in years either, since some fella drove through a barrier halfway up a mountainside. Just a different way of life. Coming from the northwest of England, I couldn't get over people leaving their houses unlocked 24/7.
                Yep, same here. We were pulling onto our jackets, hats and gloves and the locals were chilling as if it were summer.
                Nice chicks though, especially In Reykjavik during the weekends.

Comment

prolly hawaii??

Comment

Los Cabos Baja Mexico, if u have $ or a business venture. I wouldnt take kids there to live though.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                      This is one of the things to consider with the question... in the winter months you're getting about 5 hours of daylight, right? Not good for the mental health, and your willy would be smaller because of the cold.

I realise that most Fat Yanks are naming places in the US - Fat Yanks gonna Fat Yank - but it's not an easy question when you think about it, is it?

Comment

Working...
                      X