• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 results

1st IIG
    2nd Bernie
    3rd Jreck

Comment

• I would like to applaud PACnPBF for starting this, and I'm glad I entered!

I had my doubts early on but I knew I would ultimately win. I've been running Virginia strong all year, but had a feeling that the Red Raiders defense would also take them this far.

I'll add "2019 Boxingscene NCAA March Madness Champion" to my sig immediately after the final, regardless of result. What is my prize for finishing first again?

Comment

• Congrats champ IIG.

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
          I would like to applaud PACnPBF for starting this, and I'm glad I entered!

I had my doubts early on but I knew I would ultimately win. I've been running Virginia strong all year, but had a feeling that the Red Raiders defense would also take them this far.

I'll add "2019 Boxingscene NCAA March Madness Champion" to my sig immediately after the final, regardless of result. What is my prize for finishing first again?

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
            I would like to applaud PACnPBF for starting this, and I'm glad I entered!

Congrats. Referees get the Jerome double dribble right and I won.
            Actually the refs really helped Duke the most during the UCF final minute.

Alas, **** happens!
            Great tourney this year and looking forward to the game tonight!

Comment

• Originally posted by IIG View Post
              I'm in there as DurhamCollege. As always thanks for the invitation, and good luck to everybody.
              Was wondering who the f**ck this was but i still don't know who the f**ck this is but stay cheating, my friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by the mesiah View Post
                Good sh!t and congrats to IIG for winning the pool!
                Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Congrats champ IIG.
                Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                Congrats

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                2019 results

1st IIG
                2nd Bernie
                3rd Jreck
                Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Was wondering who the f**ck this was but i still don't know who the f**ck this is but stay cheating, my friend.
                Thanks everybody. Until next year.

Comment

• Great game tonight to finish it off. Read about that guy who stands to win $300k if Texas Tech wins on a 1.5k bet. That would be so sweet.

Comment

Working...
                  X