Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the most racist posters on Boxing Scene?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MCC and The Big Dunn.

Comment

Me. I hate whites.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        i would say the group of dudes who called themselves the "z clan" and celebrated zimmerman shooting trayvonn martin constantly until they were banned is a good place to start.
        Z clan were comedy gold

Shame those lads were banned what a bunch of characters that always made us laugh at them

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
          Who are they?
          Zaroku....

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            MotorCity Cobra and The Big Dunn as far as I've seen.
            Everything is about race to that crew

If they're not being racist, they're claiming others are racist

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
              Z clan were comedy gold

Shame those lads were banned what a bunch of characters that always made us laugh at them

trayvon martin was just a kid, you should be ashamed if you think what happened in that situation or the way those guys reacted was funny

i really hope you guys aren't this dead inside. you'll be dead in your 50's with nothing to live for.

Comment

trayvon martin was just a kid, you should be ashamed if you think what happened in that situation or the way those guys reacted was funny

i really hope you guys aren't this dead inside. you'll be dead in your 50's with nothing to live for.
                Whatever happened to Trayvon ended with a 17 year old killed and that’s sad

Those guys were a parody how could you not laugh at them

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  Everything is about race to that crew

If they're not being racist, they're claiming others are racist
                  Absolutely.

Comment

Yes, he was a kid but he was a piece of sh*# who made a horrible decision to attack someone.

It's the same cycle over and over again. If people are celebrating his death, that's some bull*****... But you have to realize the reason it was a story on the media was because it was a fake news story at first...

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                      motorcity cobra, the big dunn, larry x, shoulder roll are 4 of the worst. i could name many more though.
                      Madison here is Easily the most racist regular poster on here and it’s not even close

Comment

Working...
                      X