No announcement yet.

YouTube Demonetizes Anti-Vaccine Channels: “Dangerous and Harmful” Content

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YouTube Demonetizes Anti-Vaccine Channels: “Dangerous and Harmful” Content

"We have strict policies that govern what videos we allow ads to appear on, and videos that promote anti-vaccination content have been and remain a violation of our longstanding harmful or dangerous advertising policy. We enforce these policies vigorously, and if we find a video that violates them we immediately take action and remove ads," YouTube said in a statement.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ts/2982207002/
    Yes
    41.67%
    No
    41.67%
    I Don't Care
    16.67%

We are all so ****ed

Comment

Good. Them motha****as gave your boy the measles

Comment

is this North Korea? fck Youtube. let all sides state their opinions. dont like it keep scrolling. Bunch of hoes.

Comment

This is where I think the 'freedom of speech' absolutists are just plain wrong.

If you lie to someone and that person then endangers their children and other people because of your lies, then that needs to be considered illegal.

I'd be happy with seeing it made a crime to lie to people about medical issues. People have a right to correct information about their health - nothing is more important than health - and this simply steamrolls any absolutist ideals about rights to freedom of speech.

Rights sometimes clash. When they do, one or the other has to give way.

People's right to health must take priority over someone else's right to lie to them. I know it seems crazy that something so obvious needs to be stated, but here we are.

Comment

People keep blaming youtube, but it's the advertisers that don't want their ads on that kind of content.

Comment

I never believed the anti-vac people until all debate about it was shut down and the people harassed. People have changed PHYSICALLY so much over such a short period of time, autism is rampant now too (just look at NSB).

I don't really care and think vaccines are good - BUT, I'm not so sure what else they are slipping in there...

Comment

demonetization is real, lol better make yor money well you still can!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Cause this kind of dummies that my 1 month old daughter caught pertussis which can be deadly for a new born. She was intubated and hospitalized for 1 month. F**ck these ******s. Bunch of virus are coming back cause of ******s like those

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                    Cause this kind of dummies that my 1 month old daughter caught pertussis which can be deadly for a new born. She was intubated and hospitalized for 1 month. F**ck these ******s. Bunch of virus are coming back cause of ******s like those
                    Who are you talking about?

Comment

Working...
                    X