Alex Jones via Decision
    5.00%
    Draw
    0.00%

Screw it I'll watch

Comment

One leg kick from Joe and its all over.

Comment

I saw A video of where all this beef is happening cause Joe Roegan wont denounce a child molestor.

Comment

Joe Rogan would punch and kick the snake oil salesman out of Alex.

Comment

Part of me wants to believe this is real. To believe that Jones would get in the ring and get the crap beaten out of him.

But I just don't see it happening. Jones is an oily little snake, and he has the courage of his convictions right up until it requires actual courage.

Comment

Seen a video of Joe spinning back kicking the kick bag, and that **** aint no joke. He would seriously hurt Alex.

Comment

Rogan would beat the crap out of Jones. He has years of training in kickboxing, Taekwondo, BJJ and probably other stuff too considering he's close friends with the best MMA fighters in the world.

He's also in good shape and not fat like Jones

Comment

Joe Rogan is a BJJ black belt, one of the options should have been win via submission.

Joe would take him to the ground and toy with him for a few minutes and then choke him out.

Anyway, this would never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                    Joe Rogan is a BJJ black belt, one of the options should have been win via submission.

Joe would take him to the ground and toy with him for a few minutes and then choke him out.

Anyway, this would never happen.
                    Joe's kicks are insane. There's legit MMA guys that say he kicks harder than them. I'd love to see Joe head kick AJ. Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X