Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do/think if you encountered these guys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huh? Lol.
    I see guys like this all the time, esp on the west side of Phoenix. They don't fuk with me and I don't bother them. I'm a big dude and they know they aren't going to intimidate me so we respect each other's space. I've never had a chollo say anything if we bumped shoulders in a crowded place. I HAVE made friends with a lot of them just by being real and talking to them about their cars, tattoos, etc.

Comment

I'd simply call the police. Crazy looking is equivalent to a duffle bag left alone in a public setting. I'd tell the police I heard him mutter something like, "why not kill"....I'd cover myself by saying, "thats what I believe I heard." Once they see the crazy nutcase in all his glory, they'd have every reason to believe me, arrest him and they'd pretty much forget about verifying the validity of all those (including me) who called into 911.

Comment

Comment

that's lil man west! orange county rapper. also on street gang.

Comment

Hes welcome to act how he wants as long as he didnt try and fack with me.

Comment

They'd start heckling me and muttering stuff under their breaths as I walked by. I'd flash them a smile and a facial expression like I was in on it, knew them and while they hesitated I'd walk up to the guy on the left with my hand outstretched in greeting. At the last moment I'd slap his dumb baseball hat off his head and my face would suddenly go dead serious.

They'd an encircle me punching as hard as they could but I'd completely ignore it and punch one of the car windows out instead. I'd reach inside and pop the trunk, grab a jack, patiently remove all 8 rims and walk off carrying 4 in each hand.

Eventually their torpedo t1ts baby mamas & diaper/pacifier-clad toddlers would come pouring out of the nearby section-8 housing and be desperately dragged along while clinging to my shins, yelling "detener al conquistador!!".

Comment

I never undereastiame no man, but I treat all man the same.

they in my way ill say "watch out man, im pass through" and guess what they will open and let me through.

Comment

I would tell them Mischa Barton called to let them know the O.C ain't been popular since 2005.

Comment

I would introduce him to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Comment

I'd go all Michael Douglas on dem ponk azz b1tches.

Comment

Working...
                      X