Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernie Sanders runs again for president, does he have a chance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by todisday View Post
    I don't like any of the candidates. Trump has to go, but I'm a bit demoralized as to the future. Anything is better than being governed by Russia, but the wheels of cutthroat capitalism will continue to spin, no matter what.
    Rusia like maduro in vinezuela so do the democrats

Trumps wants maduro out

I see the real rusian agents

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      So when Mueller comes out with no evidence of any collusion between Trump and Russia and disappoints the Left, you still gonna be hating on Trump?
      Sure, I'll drop it. I'll be completely demoralized, if that happens.

How about you? If Mueller's report suggests collusion between his campaign and Russia/obstruction of justice, will you accept the results? Or will you go around yelling "WITCHHUNT!!!" "FAKE NEWS!!!!" "DEEP STATE!!!"

?

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
        Sure, I'll drop it. I'll be completely demoralized, if that happens.

How about you? If Mueller's report suggests collusion between his campaign and Russia/obstruction of justice, will you accept the results? Or will you go around yelling "WITCHHUNT!!!" "FAKE NEWS!!!!" "DEEP STATE!!!"

?
        I know there is zero collusion. Look at the people Mueller arrested just to have some traction to keep this circus going. Manafort in a money fraud scheme in Ukraine with democrats (the Podestas) a decade ago? Roger Stone? Papadopoulos on some false statements? Cohen the rat and his tax frauds? None of this is related to Trump.

Putin is really not as powerful as you believe the media makes him out to be. The presidency is all he has until he has to answer for what he’s done, that’s why he keeps changing the law to extend and add himself presidential terms.

Comment

Bernie raised 6 Million$ within 24 hrs of announcing his candidacy. As of today (still early though) he'd probably win the Democratic primary in spite of his age. He was already too old in 2016 and he still was/is very popular and somebody has to win The Democratic ticket. There simply is no one else and I don't see anyone else emerging.

But with that said Bernie will lose to Trump...no question about it.

Comment

I know there is zero collusion. Look at the people Mueller arrested just to have some traction to keep this circus going. Manafort in a money fraud scheme in Ukraine with democrats (the Podestas) a decade ago? Roger Stone? Papadopoulos on some false statements? Cohen the rat and his tax frauds? None of this is related to Trump.

Putin is really not as powerful as you believe the media makes him out to be. The presidency is all he has until he has to answer for what he’s done, that’s why he keeps changing the law to extend and add himself presidential terms.
            Despite not agreeing with you, I expect we both, then, will accept the results, whatever they may be.

Comment

The democrats are too busy in-fighting to give a **** about any of their candidates because by the time the general comes around the dems who didn't win the primaries will be too butthurt to vote for the one who did.

Comment

So when Mueller comes out with no evidence of any collusion between Trump and Russia and disappoints the Left, you still gonna be hating on Trump?
                Superfans will be superfans.

Fyi, that's an alt best put on ignore.

Comment

Comment

Of course he has a chance but it's highly unlikely. He couldn't beat Hillary Clinton, regardless if DNC gave her questions ahead of time. They released the Trump Billy Bush tape weeks before the election and Trump still managed to win.

I envision Bernie winning the rust belt but losing mostly everywhere else. I could be wrong though because he is the real deal when it comes to being a lefty, the others are just imitations.

Comment

Working...
                    X