Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernie Sanders runs again for president, does he have a chance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lords View Post
    Trump better hope he isn't the democratic nominee. His policies are supported by a majority of Americans, not to mention he's the most popular politician in the country. Only an ignorant trumpy would say he has zero chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
      Trump better hope he isn't the democratic nominee. His policies are supported by a majority of Americans, not to mention he's the most popular politician in the country. Only an ignorant trumpy would say he has zero chance.
      I you actually serious?

Comment

Comment

What do I think? I think Bernie sanders was already old as hell the last time he ran, now it's just excessive.

Also, why would anyone want to replace a leader as strong as trump? This is the best president we've had since Clinton.

Comment

Well we have to admit...they said Trump couldn't win. So....

Comment

I dont even see him winning the D nomination unless a bunch of these younger mfers fall flat on their face & Bernie catches fire like never before.

I definitely don't see him beating Trump if he were to win the D nomination. Trump can outmanuver & insult Bernie into looking like a bad leader in his sleep. People forget how he ran the floor vs the R guys & made them all look stupid with ease. Bernie is cut from the same cloth as those cats just across the aisle.

If anyone beats Trump they'll need to verbally spar with him better than anyone has thus far & it'll take some mfer who's willing to take some risks & is on some new sh^t that'll get people excited to vote for them. Bernie ain't that mfer 100%.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hillary clinton is running again lol so i dont think he has a chance

Plus his wifes corruption will hunt him down whoever forgot about that?

This decision of him running is just so he can collect “FREE MONEY” for his second home by the lake.

He made 6million in donation just in 12hours from announcement

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      Hillary clinton is running again lol so i dont think he has a chance

Plus his wifes corruption will hunt him down whoever forgot about that?

This decision of him running is just so he can collect “FREE MONEY” for his second home by the lake.

He made 6million in donation just in 12hours from announcement
                      Trump was correct when he said how these lifer politicians run and run, they win some and they lose some, but they always get richer and richer just by playing the game.

Remember, Bernie Sanders owns 3 homes, yet has never held a real job in his life. Think about that for a minute.

Comment

Working...
                      X