No announcement yet.

Michelle Obama Works Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Amazing how much motivation you can find to improve yourself when the lady who took your place at the WH is ten times hotter and more elegant than you, LMAO!
    So true

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      I love curves and meat so i find Michelle more attractive.

Theres tons of pics i can find but i dont know how to post em from my phone.

Google Michelle Obama versace dress for an easy example. Thats the time this random guy tried to feel her ass.

Google Michelle Obama mermaid dress is another easy one.
      let's see both....(can't have too much sexy)

Covers up her body. I'd assume anyone would look classy wearing those dresses. When saying a woman has meat, that statement shouldn't be limited to a womans ass. Tltties need meat too and she doesn't have any.

Marie Osmond, 58. 2 kids. Son committed suicide, daughter is a lez. During a TV appearance in 2013, she admitted having had breast reduction surgery.

Sorry but I'm looking for sexy MO pics, not classy ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Am I the only 1 that thinks Trump and Obamas chicks are Fugly?
        Between the 2, who's less fugly, though ?

OBVIOUSLY there are women in the world hotter than them.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Michelle Obama is a dog. Melania is universally recognised as better looking for a reason. She simply is, not even a contest.
          i've got a feeling black posters are gritting their teeth picking mike obama out of insecurity and tribal reasons. which is sad. mike is objectively ugly. and don't say it's about liking em thicc as she's not even built that way. she's built like a linebacker. just take the L on this. you see i wouldn't pick white kathy griffin over a hot black chick just because her ugly mug is white.
          Last edited by John Barron; 02-21-2019, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
            i've got a feeling black posters are gritting their teeth picking mike obama out of insecurity and tribal reasons. which is sad. mike is objectively ugly. and don't say it's about liking em thicc as she's not even built that way. she's built like a linebacker. just take the L on this. you see i wouldn't pick white kathy griffin over a hot black chick just because her ugly mug is white.
            Too true

For one side to say MO is sexy is like the other side saying Hilary is sexy. Those deluded sides feel forced into saying that nonsense. ''Gotta represent my own !''

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
              let's see both....(can't have too much sexy)

Covers up her body. I'd assume anyone would look classy wearing those dresses. When saying a woman has meat, that statement shouldn't be limited to a womans ass. Tltties need meat too and she doesn't have any.

Marie Osmond, 58. 2 kids. Son committed suicide, daughter is a lez. During a TV appearance in 2013, she admitted having had breast reduction surgery.

Sorry but I'm looking for sexy MO pics, not classy ones.
              The way the dress hugs her ass and hips is sexy as hell to me. I like my women to have the shape of women. Its ok that we find different things sexy.

You said you like meat too but Trump's wife doesnt have any anywhere. Maybe you should post sexy pics of her. FYI, just being skinny is not sexy. Im not into bones. They're not fun to bounce off of.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                The way the dress hugs her ass and hips is sexy as hell to me. I like my women to have the shape of women. Its ok that we find different things sexy.

You said you like meat too but Trump's wife doesnt have any anywhere. Maybe you should post sexy pics of her. FYI, just being skinny is not sexy. Im not into bones. They're not fun to bounce off of.
                Most ethnic/chubby women have ''shapely'' legs

Not saying much and can find those types at any mall.

Again, Tltties need meat too. I'd gladly take fake over flat.

As for MT being ''skinny'', I believe she may have been a model, hence. And going forward in life, she's probably not going to have that odd pear shape.

Yeah, no meat what so ever.............
                Last edited by Curtis Harper; 02-21-2019, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Melania would have to rape me, because there ain't no way in hell I'd ever sleep with her.

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
                    Melania would have to rape me, because there ain't no way in hell I'd ever sleep with her.
                    This

OR

This

It's not about every woman in the world. Just these 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                      This

OR

This

It's not about every woman in the world. Just these 2.
                      Melania reminds me too much of Michael Jackson for me to not feel grossed out. If someone had a gun to my head and told me I had to pick one or else, I'd pick Michelle. Her face may not be a super model's, but she has an exceptional bottom for her age. Granted, if I could get out of it, I would not sleep with her, either, but with that bottom I know I could at least force myself to choose her over Michael Jackson.

Comment

Working...
                      X