No announcement yet.

LMAO. Amazon HQ dumps nyc HC of AOcortez and democrats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

If you listen to what she says and you dont think what she says is stupid as hell

You're probably legally ******ed

Lol

That’s just brutal to watch, I hope she runs for president, would love to see her in a primary debate vs Hillary.

I will give her credit, she does totally believe in what she is saying, means well and is sincere, I respect that in her. But still dumb as a box of rocks, and this is literally one of the biggest political blunders off all time and will be her downfall.

Dnc likes her, she is young and fresh and resonates with some people, but eventually they are gonna get sick of her stupidity and her blunders and will shuffle her off to the corner like they did Bernie, Nader, etc. she ****ing with the big money, you ain’t gonna last at the top of DNC, I assure you

This chick from the NYC, she needs to know about we tangs C.R.E.A.M. Cash rule everything

Comment

Educated women who is dumb as rocks

Made her community better by getting rid of 25,000 jobs

Lol
      Listen man

That women who you claim is dumb as rocks has achieved, knows and will do more then whatever you will achieve , know and do in life , yet according to a dumpster feeder poster like you , who actually doesn’t know a thing about the actual issues you cry about , she is the one who is dumb as rocks and knows nothing and a loser

You constantly slam and sh.it on a politician who actually doing what you’d want every politician to do and that’s actually care about and trying to make a positive change for the people that voted her in. Obviously she lacks experience has a lot of grand not realistic ideas on how she will try and change the world for the better and probably will get next to nothing if anything she wants done and chances are that while now she is bright eyes filled with ambition and thinks she can make a actual difference will most likely become disillusioned, cynical And unmotivated down the road when she realizes that politics In the States is set up to help and look out for what’s best for the lobbies and ultra wealthy in the country and making a real change for the better that would help the avg citizen is almost impossible because how the system is set up. She’s still 100x better then most politicians on both sides who don’t really care about the people who voted them in , are who.res to lobbies and don’t actually want to do what’s best for the people but what’s best for their career and bank acct and don’t change anything while their in office.

I’d be lying if I said the whole Amazon situation and can give a great assessment on whether it’d be a positive for New York or not but you clearly know less then I Yet cry the loudest that she or anyone else that clearly have more knowledge about the subject that she is wrong for not helping one of the worlds largest companies and their CEO who is the wealthiest man in the world increase its bottom line in return for setting up shop in what’s been proven give mostly jobs that aren’t worth sh.it and overall don’t or have a minimal positive effect for the community they do business

What I do know though is Amazon announces they were building new headquarters and started to take bids from cities around the continent who bent over backwards in their proposal with tax break , incentives and other kickbacks worth billions of dollars to have their bid approved. Im sure Amazon analyzed the proposals and figured out which of one would be best and in the companies interest and allow them to make the most $ , those are the bids they approved

Most of these 25k jobs are non unionized , part time minimum wage jobs that still require many of their workers to get some form of public assistance just to get by and aren’t worth sh.it

Amazon already pays 0 in federal taxes on 11 billion in profit , yet would still be showered with State tax breaks that probably would all but elinmate that tax bill also

In the New York deal Amazon was guaranteed over 500 millIon dollars in government reimbursement for money Amazon spent on infrastructure on the headquarters. So taxpayers are on the hook to pay half a billion so Amazon a company worth hundreds of billions of dollars can basically set up shop for pennies on the dollar

Seems like maybe just maybe Amazon deciding to not set up shop in New York might not be as bad as advertised and what they are receiving might be worth more then what they are giving to the community and it’s citizens.
      Last edited by R_Walken; 02-17-2019, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
        Listen man

That women who you claim is dumb as rocks has achieved, knows and will do more then whatever you will achieve , know and do in life , yet according to a dumpster feeder poster like you , who actually doesn’t know a thing about the actual issues you cry about , she is the one who is dumb as rocks and knows nothing and a loser

You constantly slam and sh.it on a politician who actually doing what you’d want every politician to do and that’s actually care about and trying to make a positive change for the people that voted her in. Obviously she lacks experience has a lot of grand not realistic ideas on how she will try and change the world for the better and probably will get next to nothing if anything she wants done and chances are that while now she is bright eyes filled with ambition and thinks she can make a actual difference will most likely become disillusioned, cynical And unmotivated down the road when she realizes that politics In the States is set up to help and look out for what’s best for the lobbies and ultra wealthy in the country and making a real change for the better that would help the avg citizen is almost impossible because how the system is set up. She’s still 100x better then most politicians on both sides who don’t really care about the people who voted them in , are who.res to lobbies and don’t actually want to do what’s best for the people but what’s best for their career and bank acct and don’t change anything while their in office.

I’d be lying if I said the whole Amazon situation and can give a great assessment on whether it’d be a positive for New York or not but you clearly know less then I Yet cry the loudest that she or anyone else that clearly have more knowledge about the subject that she is wrong for not helping one of the worlds largest companies and their CEO who is the wealthiest man in the world increase its bottom line in return for setting up shop in what’s been proven give mostly jobs that aren’t worth sh.it and overall don’t or have a minimal positive effect for the community they do business

What I do know though is Amazon announces they were building new headquarters and started to take bids from cities around the continent who bent over backwards in their proposal with tax break , incentives and other kickbacks worth billions of dollars to have their bid approved. Im sure Amazon analyzed the proposals and figured out which of one would be best and in the companies interest and allow them to make the most $ , those are the bids they approved

Most of these 25k jobs are non unionized , part time minimum wage jobs that still require many of their workers to get some form of public assistance just to get by and aren’t worth sh.it

Amazon already pays 0 in federal taxes on 11 billion in profit , yet would still be showered with State tax breaks that probably would all but elinmate that tax bill also

In the New York deal Amazon was guaranteed over 500 millIon dollars in government reimbursement for money Amazon spent on infrastructure on the headquarters. So taxpayers are on the hook to pay half a billion so Amazon a company worth hundreds of billions of dollars can basically set up shop for pennies on the dollar

Seems like maybe just maybe Amazon deciding to not set up shop in New York might not be as bad as advertised and what they are receiving might be worth more then what they are giving to the community and it’s citizens.
        Too long.

Did not read.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          That’s just brutal to watch, I hope she runs for president, would love to see her in a primary debate vs Hillary.

I will give her credit, she does totally believe in what she is saying, means well and is sincere, I respect that in her. But still dumb as a box of rocks, and this is literally one of the biggest political blunders off all time and will be her downfall.

Dnc likes her, she is young and fresh and resonates with some people, but eventually they are gonna get sick of her stupidity and her blunders and will shuffle her off to the corner like they did Bernie, Nader, etc. she ****ing with the big money, you ain’t gonna last at the top of DNC, I assure you

This chick from the NYC, she needs to know about we tangs C.R.E.A.M. Cash rule everything
          If she ran for president she'd win, her policies are supported by a majority of the country. Calling her "dumb" isn't going to work at beating her.

And Amazon moving to NYC would create massive gentrification for the city. Once Amazon hinted at the move, you had mega rich investors buying all the property up. Sucks for them now.
          Last edited by Lords; 02-17-2019, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

Just Stop with the shes so Dumb sh.it and doesn’t know what she’s talking about lines , I’ve seen you say the same thing about Michelle Obama . I’d bet compared to you both went to better schools and received better grades and have received more academic accolades

Also they have a better understanding of the topics that you think they know nothing about. Just because you don’t like their views ( but let’s be honest it’s probably their colour) doesn’t make them dumb.

These women are educated , gone to great schools and both have achieved awards and recognition academically. They aren’t dumb or stupid. If you consider them dumb as f.uck what does that make you a person who is levels below them in every way you’d measure someone’s intelligence

Is it not true that the NY taxpayers will be on the hook and give billions of dollars to Amazon , Isnt it a possibility that the $ could be spent and put to better use then given to a
            Company who will just give the community mostly sh.it jobs that won’t give the hours needed or wages needed to these employees to live at even the most basic level and many would still have to require public assistance.

Amazon a company that hardly needs the $ or incentives and breaks and has Maximized tax loopholes already so it pays next to nothing in taxes if anything at all . Should be given more opportunities and breaks to exploit the system that is already slanted in their favour

You always cry about welfare this welfare that , blacks and democrats just want a free handouts and welfare blah blah blah. Where’s this same outrage when these CEOs and mega companies receive the same thing you claim to be against.
            Last edited by R_Walken; 02-17-2019, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Too long.

Did not read.
              Of course not

That’s not a suprise

Because instead of actually reading , knowing or debating about a topic , youd rather stay ignorant about it and be happy to show you clearly know nothing about the topic , but still your opinion should be looked at as something more then being completely worthless

that’s why you’re forever going to be a dumb ignorant Piece Of Sh.it

Hope that was short enough for you
              Last edited by R_Walken; 02-17-2019, 05:38 AM.

Comment

If you listen to what she says and you dont think what she says is stupid as hell

You're probably legally ******ed

Lol
                most of the youtube comments i've read from this video are trashing horse guevara on this. honestly expected the opposite since she is a media darling and supposedly popular.

Comment

Google and Facebook both have HQs in NYC and they didn't ask for subsidies, or tax breaks, and so do countless other businesses in the city.

Amazon are also a company who pay next to no tax anyway, they treat their workforce like 5hit, and have created a borderline monopoly in their industry. They're worth nearly $1 trillion, and made $11 billion in profits last year and paid zero dollars in federal taxes on them (they actually got a $129 million rebate)

By the sounds of it, as soon as the NYC government voiced concerns about these things and tried to negotiate with them, Amazon walked away.
                  Frankly, bending over backwards for Amazon would set a dangerous precedent and would no doubt lead to other corporations asking for similar concessions which would cost NYC billions in revenue.
                  Assuming the 25000 jobs it creates would've gone to NYers, those people live in NYC, would travel to work on NYC public transport, would've been educated in NYC schools, and use NYC hospitals. Meaning, Amazon would've reaped the benefits of the services that NYC provides to their potential workforce, but aren't willing to contribute anything in return.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                    Of course not

That’s not a suprise

Because instead of actually reading , knowing or debating about a topic , youd rather stay ignorant about it and be happy to show you clearly know nothing about the topic , but still your opinion should be looked at as something more then being completely worthless

that’s why you’re forever going to be a dumb ignorant Piece Of Sh.it

Hope that was short enough for you
                    I read your 1st long ass, dumb post

No need to read the 2nd one to confirm you're stupid

I say you read up more on the subject, emo hoe

You might get a chuckle from how wrong you were

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                      most of the youtube comments i've read from this video are trashing horse guevara on this. honestly expected the opposite since she is a media darling and supposedly popular.
                      The media loves her

But you cant hide stupidity

Look at r_walken

Even when he posts like 1,000 word essays of garbage that no one wants to read

You can still tell hes all emotion and not well informed

This isnt your diary, queer!

Comment

Working...
                      X