Collapse
No announcement yet.

The NFL settles collusion case with Colin Kaepernick and Eric Reid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mfer got benched... was offered to play on a different team... turned it down...

Wore socks with cops depicted as Pigs on them... was given another chance to start... went 0-9 or some ****.... and you mfers fell for that ****...

Ya’ll are some stupid hoes.

Comment

I want you people to look up the “Read-Option”.

And what the relevance is with this clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        Dude got benched because he was a sorry ass QB...

I sh*% on anyone who disrespects police officers like that little ***** did.
        He was highlighting the ways of dirty officers like:

Jeronimo Yanez
        Jason Van Dyke
        Michael Slager
        Amber Guyger.

Or let me guess, you respect those cops too?

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          Lmao. What was his last known annual salary?

Let the people who have actually been to arbitrations and signed grievance settlement agreements do the talking.
          2016 $11.9 million.

I personally settle personal injury claims my self but i don't know what that has to do with him getting $60-100 mil.

He got paid. ESPN headquarters is 30 mins away from my house.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            You have no idea if he was going to win or not. But how quickly they settled lets me know there are some things the NFL didn't want coming out, regardless if they won or not. They didn't want it going to trial. This was settled quick for a case of this magnitude.
            I believe that the only "evidence" was that quarterbacks of lesser quality still had jobs.

Truth is nobody wanted Kap because he simply isn't worth the media shitstorm that would ensue. The NFL's main purpose isn't to be an instrument of social change and winning games is hard enough without outside distractions.

And wasn't Kap gonna get a job with the Ravens until his stupid ass girlfriend called them "slave owners" because she didn't like the money he was offered?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              I believe that the only "evidence" was that quarterbacks of lesser quality still had jobs.

Truth is nobody wanted Kap because he simply isn't worth the media shitstorm that would ensue. The NFL's main purpose isn't to be an instrument of social change and winning games is hard enough without outside distractions.

And wasn't Kap gonna get a job with the Ravens until his stupid ass girlfriend called them "slave owners" because she didn't like the money he was offered?
              Evidence is in their communications.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                This is true. And that's what the lawsuit was about. Was there collusion between the league and owners to shut him out of the league. Regardless of the reason. And things moved pretty fast after his attorney's requested the text messages between he owners and league. That happened in November and they reached a settlement shortly after that.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                  Did you even watch American football he beat Arron Rodgers in greenbay and lead his team into a Superbowl.. he won the NFC title twice ! Also the 49ers gave him a 100+ million dollar contact.
                  Mark Sanchez did that act better.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    Mark Sanchez did that act better.
                    Never made it to the Superbowl and the jets went to the wild card. Jets Never won their division since 2002.

You can maybe debate me in boxing but not football.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                      Never made it to the Superbowl and the jets went to the wild card. Jets Never won their division since 2002.

You can maybe debate me in boxing but not football.
                      Trent Green............

Comment

Working...
                      X