The NFL settles collusion case with Colin Kaepernick and Eric Reid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    2016 $11.9 million.

I personally settle personal injury claims my self but i don't know what that has to do with him getting $60-100 mil.

He got paid. ESPN headquarters is 30 mins away from my house.
    Union based arbitrations are a different matter all together. They're typically ALL settled in order to get them finished and done with. The union and the 'league' in this example aren't on the same side, but they do work together. If he's asking for 100 million dollars.... he's not getting even half of that. If I had to guess how much money that dumb ****ing prick got, it would be no more than 15-20 Million. There is absolutely ZERO way he's getting that much money being a ****ty quarterback that he is.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      He was highlighting the ways of dirty officers like:

Or let me guess, you respect those cops too?
      You dumb ****ing idiot. You know NOTHING of what these cops go through. You're looking at 0.001% of all cops and 0.0000000001% of all shootings... and your dumb ****ing ass will sit there and act like OH MY GOD IT'S SO WRONG.....

Yet you ignore the main reason dumb ****s die in the street with all types of crimes... a 7 year old girl gets shot in the face and everyone saw the dude... but YOU CANT BE SNITCHIN SON...

It only matters when a cop does it? You're a stupid ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        You dumb ****ing idiot. You know NOTHING of what these cops go through. You're looking at 0.001% of all cops and 0.0000000001% of all shootings... and your dumb ****ing ass will sit there and act like OH MY GOD IT'S SO WRONG.....

Yet you ignore the main reason dumb ****s die in the street with all types of crimes... a 7 year old girl gets shot in the face and everyone saw the dude... but YOU CANT BE SNITCHIN SON...

It only matters when a cop does it? You're a stupid ****.
        Must be drunk as usual.

Why you deflecting we dealing with abuse by the state and its agents.

Comment

Must be drunk as usual.

Why you deflecting we dealing with abuse by the state and its agents.
          LMFAAAOOOO.... Who???? LMFAOO................. I'm dying. Mother ****er just cited 4 cops and acts like it's an epidemic....

LMFAO.... More black people were killed by LIGHTNING last year than police officers... fking dying over here.

Go wear your cops as pigs socks son... Defend that ****ing ******.

Comment

LMFAAAOOOO.... Who???? LMFAOO................. I'm dying. Mother ****er just cited 4 cops and acts like it's an epidemic....

LMFAO.... More black people were killed by LIGHTNING last year than police officers... fking dying over here.

Don't worry, bro. That $60 - $80 million is in good hands. He'll probably donate a portion to BLM. We're all better off now!

He won big like he promised this girl he would! It's a success story.

Comment

One is too much.

Comment

One is too much.
                She’Nyah O’Flynn is too much. Just one.

Maybe you mother ****ers need to start learning the names of real victims... and not people who are resisting the police.

Comment

Maybe you mother ****ers need to start learning the names of real victims... and not people who are resisting the police.
                  Resisting arrest is not reason for murder.

Comment

Plus some of them weren't resisting arrest.

Comment

Plus some of them weren't resisting arrest.
                      Learn the right names... Dumb ass. Learn them.

Comment

Working...
                      X