Collapse
No announcement yet.

democrats had high level talk of ousting trump via 25th amendment coupe d'etat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] democrats had high level talk of ousting trump via 25th amendment coupe d'etat

This is going to get real interesting.

Comment

They would rather waste time and resources trying to oust this President than to focus on real issues in their districts and do some real work. This party does nothing but finger-point, throw tantrums, and exploit their own voters, and their voters are too dumb to see that they are being jerked around.

Comment

I'm surprised nobody had made at thread about this before...I was thinking about doing so yesterday.

MSM won't spell it out and is trying to spin this as if they found some kind of reason to oust Trump...which so far they have not. But regardless the purpose of Twenty-fifth Amendment is basically to remove a President who has become so disabled that he cannot remove himself. It cannot be used for the purposes which they have conspired to...that's criminal.

McCabe completely screwed up. He's out there desperately trying to sell his book to make-up for his lost pension benefits.

Some of the FBI went haywire after Comey got booted. The FBI has had a history of corruption ever since it's inception starting with J. Edgar Hoover.

Comment

Fake News Media just running interference for treasonous DOJ officials who wanted to invoke 25A without cause.

Comment

not surprised.....

ive said it before....

there are people out there who genuinely HATE trump WAAYYY before he even made a bid for the white house

tells you that much!

Comment

Do they think 50% of the people will just sit by and watch them get rid of their democratically elected president?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                Do they think 50% of the people will just sit by and watch them get rid of their democratically elected president?
                Most of the West is too Apathetic. They'd just bend over and take it up the Butt.

There's a tiny slither of hope though. If the French can shake off the shackles of 50+ Years of Globalist Propaganda and Indoctrination in an attempt to save their Nation then there's no reason Other Western Giants such as America and the UK can't.

I've always been a 'Glass Half Empty' kind of guy though, So I see a future with plenty of Butt-Fuckin'.

Comment

Working...
                X