Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe in demonic possession? (serious)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by todisday View Post
    Happened to me bruh. I was like God I don't believe in anything, not even in you, so I'ma pray to you right now that you let me see this demon.

That night, Trump became president.
    No worries, it will come out of The White House in 2024.

Comment

No,i don't believe in the Devil or Demonic possessions

Comment

maybe its because i grew up in the islands but the way this topic is discussed there is drastically different than America. this doesn't sound crazy at all to island folks because they share similar stories. every single time i speak on it its brushed off as "mental illness" or something about "science."

but what about this.. at age 9 i was sleeping in a room with my uncles wife who was 7-8 months pregnant. im on the floor she's on the bed. in the middle of night she starts convulsing as if in nightmare. all of the sudden scratches and bite marks began to appear on her. long nail scratches. she couldn't be woken up. then when she awoke she didnt remember a damn thing.

the next time she slept it was in the living room surrounded by a priest and all her relatives. of course nothing happened again like it. im sorry but "mental illness" doesnt cover this.

and to ppl who have zero belief in this im not tryna convince you which is why i never discuss this in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
          Nah. All that stuff is unfortunately just people with mental issues.
          Yea agree.

Whats the proof of demonic possession over plain old mental issues for those who believe in demons?

Comment

Don’t jump to the paranormal to explain what could be an explainable physical or mental phenomena. Close examination the past 100 plus years of the paranormal reveals either trickery or very explainable natural phenomena. It’s impossible to read minds or talk to the dead. Demons don’t exist except in your mind.

Comment

Lame lol There is no such thing man. Thosee people who are supposedly possessed are mentally ill.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
                That's creepy as hell, but what could a 4 year old do to become possessed? I mean he's 4.
                The 4 year old more than likely didn't do anything, someone could of done something to him to bring it on. Some sick adults out there, once heard an account from a pastor of this girl who brought her brother into church(he was grown at the time) but he ended up being possessed due to his family being into witchcraft and doing some ritual with his blood when he was a baby. Aleister Crowley wrote about it in one of his books that the best sacrifice is a young innocent male child. That's why you see so many catholic priests taking the innocence from young boys. Freakin sick

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  The 4 year old more than likely didn't do anything, someone could of done something to him to bring it on. Some sick adults out there, once heard an account from a pastor of this girl who brought her brother into church(he was grown at the time) but he ended up being possessed due to his family being into witchcraft and doing some ritual with his blood when he was a baby. Aleister Crowley wrote about it in one of his books that the best sacrifice is a young innocent male child. That's why you see so many catholic priests taking the innocence from young boys. Freakin sick
                  I knew a guy that was supposed to be diagnosed with schetzophrenia because he said he was hearing voices inside his head and kept on mentioning how there is no God and he is alone with the devil, but the doctors were really baffled when the guy was starting to change his voice and start sounding like some sort of an animal and began chanting. Then he would introduce himself in a normal voice and speak his 'name' and began crying how he doesn't want to go back to hell and get whipped in the back.

But the doctors were religious himself and suggested that they should bring in someone who is a man of God but would remain in the hospital for medical supervision and to make sire everything is safe. So they brought in their uncle and just began 'talking' to the demon who posses the dude and said that 'you should get out now'. There were no exorcism or something dramatic the dude just screamed, and went to sleep after the talk with his uncle and then he was discharged from the hospital 1 week later.

I was sceptical of his demon possessions despite believing in the God almighty but I don't now because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post

I don't doubt anything you're saying but reading that made me feel sick to my stomach. This is an evil world we live in.
                    Last edited by BrotherDudeJack; 02-16-2019, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Them evil spirits come out every month in women, so yeah

Comment

Working...
                      X