Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta be Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Might as well be Travesty. I've been turning him out since I got here, and he stalks me all around the site. I guess I should buy him some flowers.
      Damn your feelings are hurt by me, son.

Turning me out? When did that EVER happen? You have me on ignore you dumb bltch

Sort your life out. I'm on your mind far too much. I guess that's why you're asking me to be your valentine??????????

Stalking you? You're pathetic.

Comment

Zaroku

I was trying to court him to be my real-life Valentine all December and January. As VP of DAZN, though, he was too busy personally overseeing the Joshua-Whyte in-house negotiations and ensuring the fight happened. He didn't return my texts after a while, said he was eating with the Hearns sometimes. Other times, Zaroku said he was helping Joshua on his ab workouts. IDK, man, I guess he was too busy.

Comment

Didn't mean this to turn into a beef thread.

Can we not?

Comment

Sweet Pea 50 with his old buck tooth, bowlegged, ******ed monkey looking ass

Comment

Rockin'

I've always had a wheelchair fetish. Floppy legs over my shoulders intrigues me.

Comment

No thanks I don't participate in that peenis behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                  Rockin'

I've always had a wheelchair fetish. Floppy legs over my shoulders intrigues me.
                  What would a fist down your throat and out your ass do for you? ………..Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    What would a fist down your throat and out your ass do for you? ………..Rockin'

Damn bro, that'd be a bad Valentine's date. Even if i was paralyzed.

I only want to go 7 inches in not through your damn throat.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                      Damn bro, that'd be a bad Valentine's date. Even if i was paralyzed.

I only want to go 7 inches in not through your damn throat.
                      You can keep your pecker at least 10 feet away from me AT ALL TIMES or you will find some trouble.

And nothing will go through my throat except the big goober that I spit on you as you lay there ktfo. …...Rockin'
                      Last edited by Rockin'; 02-14-2019, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X