No announcement yet.

Valentine’s Day makes me depressed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentine’s Day makes me depressed

On Valentine’s Day, I’ll usually curl up with myself and put on a romantic drama. A real tear jerker. You know, where the guy and the girl are in love and for some stupid, illogical reason the guy dies at the end.

Then I’ll eat an entire tub of ice cream, masturbate, and then cry myself to sleep.

I heart you my G.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      I heart you my G.
      Thanks bro. Willy said he’d stick his sausage in me, so I guess my butthole has a valentine. Lucky butthole.

Comment

Dude I suggest you try smoking a fat blizzah, going out to a club and have a few drinks, and see if you can meet a woman who is also lonely and you guys make a night of it.

Even if you don't smash that would be better than the evening you described in your post.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
          On Valentine’s Day, I’ll usually curl up with myself and put on a romantic drama. A real tear jerker. You know, where the guy and the girl are in love and for some stupid, illogical reason the guy dies at the end.

Then I’ll eat an entire tub of ice cream, masturbate, and then cry myself to sleep.
          Lost in Translation

Gets me every time

Comment

I'll give u a better option, watch the movie 500 days of summer. It will give u a reason to not really give a fuk about a woman and just concentrate on urself. U can also just get urself a nice hooker and release a load, call it a day.

Comment

Makes me depressed how much money I gotta spend. Be happy your hand only requires a $4 tub of Hagen Das.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Makes me depressed how much money I gotta spend. Be happy your hand only requires a $4 tub of Hagen Das.
                I named my hand Jill, cuz if you look at your hand palm down, it looks like it spells Jill.

Jill’s pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                  if you look at your hand palm down, it looks like it spells Jill.
                  That's actually pretty clever. I think that someday, a beautiful woman is going to appreciate your wit and creativity. Maybe just not from that particular story.

Comment

Valentine's day never depressed me when I was single but in a relationship it's depressing as hell.

It's just so forced. Nobody wants to celebrate it but you don't want to send the wrong message either. It's not a special date for the people involved, they just have to go through the motions, spend some $$$. Awkward.

Comment

Working...
                    X