Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amazing how some posters are so caught up with this type of stuff

Comment

People are so weird.

She didnt even say that she listened to Pac and Snoop specifically while she was in college.

I get my artists and years mixed up myself sometimes when I talk about music with my kids. So what?

We need to evolve our political discourse and coverage imho.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        People are so weird.

She didnt even say that she listened to Pac and Snoop specifically while she was in college.

I get my artists and years mixed up myself sometimes when I talk about music with my kids. So what?

We need to evolve our political discourse and coverage imho.

She doesn't strike me as a hip hop/rap expert.

I think she just had one of these moments:

Comment

In fairness who the f#ck remembers what music they were listening to 30 years ago when they first started smoking weed? If the weed was any good probably almost no one.

So this seems like an honest misjudgement of a few years when she probably did smoke weed to Snoop & 2pac then its an outright lie.

And I give no f#cks about this lady, but calling her a liar over this seems a little overblown. You R & D team mfers are merciless doe. Always sh^tting on the other team with as big a turd as you can push out lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            I didnt lie about anything.... again its called paraphrasing learn the difference......

or....

quote me in said lie and where I admitted to it... ill wait.....
            No its called lying. Paraphrasing is to express the meaning of what a writer writes or says using different words to achieve greater clarity. You lied about what he said and purposely changed the meaning then made a thread about the lie, not what Killer Mike said.

I already quoted you on this, showed exactly how you lied about what he said in the thread and you avoided responding to the post. Now you want to grandstand with BS!

As for this thread you did the same thing. You and mandown tried the usual phony and fake stuff that Trump voters/supporters tend to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              In fairness who the f#ck remembers what music they were listening to 30 years ago when they first started smoking weed? If the weed was any good probably almost no one.

So this seems like an honest misjudgement of a few years when she probably did smoke weed to Snoop & 2pac then its an outright lie.

And I give no f#cks about this lady, but calling her a liar over this seems a little overblown. You R & D team mfers are merciless doe. Always sh^tting on the other team with as big a turd as you can push out lmfao.

Well, considering it's coming from same people who were outraged over Obama not wearing a jacket in the White House........

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                No its called lying. Paraphrasing is to express the meaning of what a writer writes or says using different words to achieve greater clarity. You lied about what he said and purposely changed the meaning then made a thread about the lie, not what Killer Mike said.

I already quoted you on this, showed exactly how you lied about what he said in the thread and you avoided responding to the post. Now you want to grandstand with BS!

As for this thread you did the same thing. You and mandown tried the usual phony and fake stuff that Trump voters/supporters tend to do.
                link it..... cuz, again, i paraphrased, you took it one way... so I reiterated.... not that difficult really just link it so everyone here can see

Comment

Motorcity Cobra, she continues to try to seem down.

She should have said Bob Marley. That would have been believable too but folks from her dad and from that class didn't like nor respect Bob Marley back in those days.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    But this seemed like a cheap attempt to connect with black and hispanic males
                    Was it? Or was it just a legit misrecalling of small details of a few years when she was potentially high as f#ck?

I think you are even taking this too seriously if you think this was a planted line to appeal to certain groups.

And for those who are claiming this is some big lie if a mfer on here says he attended the Ali vs Spinks II fight in 1976 is he lying or just misrecalling some old ass sh^t by a couple years? I say the latter cuz its obvious not a malicious attempt to deveive someone as much as just regular old human forgetfulness. If you remember random sh^t from 30 years ago like this on the fly with 100% accuracy you are a f#cking robot.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Motorcity Cobra, she continues to try to seem down.

She should have said Bob Marley. That would have been believable too but folks from her dad and from that class didn't like nor respect Bob Marley back in those days.
                      Good point. If you are trying to placate communities over music you listened to while high you can't go wrong with Bob. EVERYONE loves Bob. She'll get weed smoking mfers to soccer moms votes with that move.

Comment

Working...
                      X