Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd shops at gucci, not with the boycott!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least Mayweather doesn't bow down to the selective "outrage" mobs like some CNN-watching sheep.

Imagine how pathetic you have to be, to deem an inanimate object racist in your head, then get butt-hurt when you can't convince everyone else of your delusion. Some of y'all are fine boycotting shoes and sweaters, but when Democrats are exposed rockin blackface... nothing.

Comment

• Floyd clearly doesn't keep up with what is going on in the world. he has no idea about Gucci controversy. I doubt he even cared once he found out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        Boycotts are for h0m0s.

Don't like a product, DON'T BUY IT.
        Yeah, that's what a boycott is

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          but dont annouce it!! jesus!

Comment

Imagine his grandfather in the 1960's

MLK Jr.: we are going to boycott buses.
            Grandfather Harper: Naw f-ck that boycotts are for h0m0's. NI**a you gay (huey Freeman voice).
            Last edited by The Big Dunn; 02-13-2019, 10:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
              it was a joke yes

Cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                well, so much for the boycott... there's always 1 person that aint down with the plan lol.

#f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 40px; margin-right: 14px; width: 40px;">
                #f4f4f4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 100px;">
                #f4f4f4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 60px;">
                View this post on Instagram
                #f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(0px) translateY(7px);">
                #f4f4f4; height: 12.5px; transform: rotate(-45deg) translateX(3px) translateY(1px); width: 12.5px; flex-grow: 0; margin-right: 14px; margin-left: 2px;">
                #f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(9px) translateY(-18px);">
                #f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 20px; width: 20px;">
                #f4f4f4; border-bottom: 2px solid transparent; transform: translateX(16px) translateY(-4px) rotate(30deg)">
                #f4f4f4; border-right: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(16px);">
                #f4f4f4; flex-grow: 0; height: 12px; width: 16px; transform: translateY(-4px);">
                #f4f4f4; border-left: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(-4px) translateX(8px);">
                #f4f4f4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 224px;">
                #f4f4f4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 144px;">

A post shared by The Music Industry Report Inc. (@themusicindustryreport) on

He can't boycott the high end stores, or how else is he going to show how wealthy he is? Remember this is from the same person who said he can't wear jordans because its price doesn't reflect his wealth.

Comment

• Floyd can say and do as he pleases

But I remember him crying real tears after the DLH and Baldomir fights because of "racism"

When McGregor copied his style and was praised while Floyd was ridiculed, he was quick to talk about racism and how it exists

Now that he's in the clear again and no one is bothering him and he's not in the headlines, racism no longer a big thing

But let the LGBT or Me Too movement come after that ass and watch how quickly he'll remember to acknowledge racism and support the black community

Comment

• Kinda reminds me of how OJ said he's not black, he's OJ. But soon as Mark Fuhrman came after that ass, he was black again lol

Comment

So, I'm boycotting even when I don't announce it ??!?!?

Comment

Working...
                      X