No announcement yet.

Interracial relationships...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
    IMO Race will affect your relationship very little compared to how it can be affective if you have different cultures.

If culturally both are American, and share American culture race will be a non factor. However both can be the same race but if culturally you come from different places then you’re f***ed
    this right here... unless you go and marry a girl from china who doesnt speak english, then the differences between the 2 of you, shouldnt be much.

Comment

Da BBC strikes again?

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
        We are all one and the same, theres no such thing as 'race' apart from being human.
        Again, you can preach your B.S.all day but your history here makes you the single most racist regular poster on NSB.

Comment

Yaah loads. To me people are people. I have never had an issue with inter racial relationships as my family is full of them. I actually enjoy them. I have friends though who are married to different races and like one friend. His in laws don't want to see him because he is a 'n I g g e r' who married a white girl so the father can't stand him. He has never visited his house, has 12 year old kids. As long as your partner loves you anyone else opinion doesn't matter. People fall our from the same race but eventually they will come around.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            I'm sure Woody thought the same thing when he started f**king his stepdaughter.
            Well she was not his biodaughter and was of legal age.

AND they've led a long happy life together.

Comment

Working...
            X