Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interracial relationships...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No actually I am in an interracial relationship. My girlfriend is Chinese (also French and Spanish, from Spain) but she identifies more with her Chinese heritage.

Comment

Dated this one fine Nicaraguan slut whose mother was here longer than me and couldn't speak a lick of English. I would try talking to her and she would look at her daughter with that stupid huh face. She birthed some fine daughters, though.

Comment

I like chicks of all colors but they don't reciprocate the same..

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I voted for I could care less who I or others are with! As long as you're happy and not a pedophile I'm fine.
          bam. thread closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

No actually I am in an interracial relationship. My girlfriend is Chinese (also French and Spanish, from Spain) but she identifies more with her Chinese heritage.
            is it true you have to bone them sideways, bro?

Comment

Theres only one race and thats the human race. Thats all i care about.

Comment

Interestingly enough I've actually had more success with women outside of my race as opposed to Mexican women.

Needless to say I'm all for ir relationships.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  Not trying to compare humans to dogs but after centuries/decades of the same "mixed" bloodlines there becomes an eventual pure breed. Its like if my dogs great great grandpa was a husky/beagle mix but every other dog in its lineage afterward was a beagle , well my dog will likely look, act, and do what beagles do, so its a Beagle.

Ive always found it annoying when people claim to be 1/10th something, its like their trying hard to deny what they really are.
                  Government benefits through minority status...that's all that con is about.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
                    is it true you have to bone them sideways, bro?
                    That's the word in the schoolyard playground.

Comment

As long as it's two consenting adults there is nothing wrong with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X