Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broke people who have kids should be electrocuted (agree?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No I don't agree. Now single parents is another thing.

Comment

Have you stopped to think that many of the greatest boxers were born into very poor families and they got into boxing to rise above poverty.

We wouldn't have had many of the best boxers if their parents were sterilized.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        Naw, lmfao alot you nerds have no real life experience so you let others tell you what you should think about other people.
        Yea, this dude literally knows nothing about life. I asked him how old he was, he wouldn't tell me. I'm sure he's around 22 or 23. Might have moved out but I'm guessing he's still at home.

Comment

People that can't care for their kids should be sterilized.

Comment

No one should be having any kids as long as there is poverty and hunger in the world.

This doesn't mean that you electrocute people or sterilize them, though. It just means that you gotta dissuade people from having them and accept immigrants in place of the kids.

Soon, this will actually be a topic of conversation, as the environment continues to worsen, and there are increasingly less resources. And as wealth continues to concentrate in the hands of the rich. The first target, of course, will be the poor, but that is absolutely wrong. The fact that the world didn't give you a fair shot doesn't mean you don't deserve the same rights as anybody else. A rich person doesn't get to dictate anyone's castration.

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
              No one should be having any kids as long as there is poverty and hunger in the world.

This doesn't mean that you electrocute people or sterilize them, though. It just means that you gotta dissuade people from having them and accept immigrants in place of the kids.

Soon, this will actually be a topic of conversation, as the environment continues to worsen, and there are increasingly less resources. And as wealth continues to concentrate in the hands of the rich. The first target, of course, will be the poor, but that is absolutely wrong. The fact that the world didn't give you a fair shot doesn't mean you don't deserve the same rights as anybody else. A rich person doesn't get to dictate anyone's castration.

What a load of bollocks.

Why should poor migrants have 7-8 children and people than can care for their children, should have any, but spend their money on these migrants who can't care for themselves

It is quite literally against nature what you are saying.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                What a load of bollocks.

Why should poor migrants have 7-8 children and people than can care for their children, should have any, but spend their money on these migrants who can't care for themselves

It is quite literally against nature what you are saying.
                I never said anything about migrants having children. I said no one should have kids, until poverty and hunger are sorted out. We should accept the migrants, or otherwise help them become stable again by opening up our resources to them.

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
                  I never said anything about migrants having children. I said no one should have kids, until poverty and hunger are sorted out. We should accept the migrants, or otherwise help them become stable again by opening up our resources to them.
                  Where do you think these migrants come from? This air?

By accepting them in while they have 7-8 at a time is creating the problem.

Western and developed nations actually have a negative birth rate.

The issue with population growth is not with the western world, yet for some reason people like you are telling people they should not have children.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    Where do you think these migrants come from? This air?

By accepting them in while they have 7-8 at a time is creating the problem.

Western and developed nations actually have a negative birth rate.

The issue with population growth is not with the western world, yet for some reason people like you are telling people they should not have children.
                    We should dissuade everyone from having kids, until hunger and poverty are sorted out. That includes migrants. But it also includes the West. If you can't afford to give lil Pablo from Nicaragua a good life, you have no right to pop out another living being into this world.

The US birth rate is close to two kids per woman. That is atrocious considering how many people starve to death in this world every year. There are so many migrants we could take in as family. So many people that could do the labor.

No reason for kids at all. It's greed.

Comment

Once you're on government assistance you are effectively an employee of the government and should be subjected to regular drug testing if you want to continue to receive those benefits.

I've yet to see a counterargument that makes sense.

"Suddenly you conservatives don't care about individual rights?!?" <- No, you are literally living of off your fellow countrymen via force of government. If you are ****ting out neglected children and too drugged out to get a job then you are violating the individual rights of everyone involved in that equation other than yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X