Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's made a comeback from a giant downfall?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don Imus got fired for his Knappy headed hoes comment. Most of his celebrity guests turned their backs on him. Came back to a new network on both radio and television even stronger.

Rob Lowe, Hugh Grant and Eddie Murphy all came back from sex scandals involving either minors or prostitutes.

John Travolta seems to be doing alright since all those gay massage therapists came out against him.

Michael Jackson avoided some harsh repercussions from all the kiddy diddling accusations ho during over his head for years.

Floyd has seen more success since his three months in jail for assault.

Marion Barry survived his scrack addiction scandal and even came back again to serve as mayor of DC.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I was thinking of RDJ, but to me he was battling addiction & doing dumb sh^t more than he was doing maliciously bad sh^t to other people like Cosby & Weinstein or w/e his name is.

I think the malicious intent of the people I'm bringing up is the level of f#ckedupness I'm trying to see a comeback from.

But yea he did have a nice comeback can't deny that.
      Ahh I got you. You're taking next level shlt

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Don Imus got fired for his Knappy headed hoes comment. Most of his celebrity guests turned their backs on him. Came back to a new network on both radio and television even stronger.

Rob Lowe, Hugh Grant and Eddie Murphy all came back from sex scandals involving either minors or prostitutes.

John Travolta seems to be doing alright since all those gay massage therapists came out against him.

Michael Jackson avoided some harsh repercussions from all the kiddy diddling accusations ho during over his head for years.

Marion Barry survived his scrack addiction scandal and even came back again to serve as mayor of DC.

Dam bro way to ruin Eddie Murphy for me. He was one of my favourites, just read up on him and he’s being caught/accused of being with trannies multiple times....
        Dmmmm
        One time at 4:45am claiming he was giving “her” a drive

Comment

Mel Gibson ?????

Comment

Kind of Don King I guess. So many people know who he is but have no idea he killed two people and went to prison for one of the killings.

Comment

Mark Walburg almost beat a vietnamese man to death while calling him racial slurs. All proven, documented, convicted and even admitted.

Media gives him a complete pass but is worried about black face halloween costumes and unsubstantiated rape claimed from 40 years ago for other public figures.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                Mark Walburg almost beat a vietnamese man to death while calling him racial slurs. All proven, documented, convicted and even admitted.

Media gives him a complete pass but is worried about black face halloween costumes and unsubstantiated rape claimed from 40 years ago for other public figures.
                I never understood this one. Like the Asian Community or Viet community have no organization or solidarity at all? like no one gives a F.

Some of my asian friends tell me asians dont get offended or at least waste time on being offended they just grind and make money. I guess what they say is true. kinda sad in a way tho.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Good list bro. I think Marion will always be known as "That Mayor" tho lol

Travolta damn he must be powerful as hell to get away with this charade. His wife must be making millions to keep her mouth shut. They say the wife is always the one with the most dirt on the gay downlow husband.

Comment

Mike Alvarado came back from being a meth head to being on a 6 fight winning streak.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                      Good list bro. I think Marion will always be known as "That Mayor" tho lol

Travolta damn he must be powerful as hell to get away with this charade. His wife must be making millions to keep her mouth shut. They say the wife is always the one with the most dirt on the gay downlow husband.
                      I'm sure Travolta had enough dirt on some Hollywood big wigs to cause a big stir, so they ran damage control and made all his accusers go away. No doubt a bunch of other A-listers would have been taken down with him, no way he was taking a bullet without exposing some shot callers.

Comment

Working...
                      X