Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F Trump, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Is Trying To Make AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! 70% TAXES

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
    No idea why americans struggle to understand the concept of progessive taxation. Not that many people make +10m usd annually so it shouldn't affect them, and it's the $$>10mio that will be taxed.
    Theyre the job maker in case u dont know

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
      No idea why americans struggle to understand the concept of progessive taxation. Not that many people make +10m usd annually so it shouldn't affect them, and it's the $$>10mio that will be taxed.
      Who do you think provides the jobs here?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        And who do you think benefits from the education of the potential workers here?

Comment

Aw look what happens when taxes are too high
          https://www.newsday.com/news/region-...ine-1.26892647

Comment

You know, theres countries that do that now right? You're welcome to go try it out. Tell us how it works for ya.
            Which country has eliminated money?

Comment

They don't provide SHIZ. They profit off you! They STEAL from you, from what you produce!

Trickle down my arse

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
                They don't provide SHIZ. They profit off you! They STEAL from you, from what you produce!

Trickle down my arse
                Umm you support them right? You buy their chit right?

Comment

Which country has eliminated money?
                  They havent, they just dont have any.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    All that will do is chase the wealthy overseas where they can protect their assets better. They take their jobs and spending power with them. Here's a thought, get the 20% of lazy mofos off welfare and leeching off the system to contribute their fare share. Stop spending tax dollars are social programs, bogus research grants, defense contractors, and fraudulent construction projects across the nation. That would be a good start. Then start investigating how people like Pelosi, Weinstein, Clinton, Waters, Schumer, acquired so much wealth as career public servants.
                    As you already know Dempsey, we have a re-active vs pro-active government & when it comes to social programs we are very OVER re-active. I am not against social programs at all because we need to take care of our elderly, handi-cap, & Americans that are just going through a rough spot in life. You use the word "lazy" & although I do agree there are lazy people on welfare, how many of those are just "simple minded" people? I guarantee many of these people dont know how to prepare a resume much less fill out a W4 form. I personally blame the education system because education is key! Take sex, un-wanted pregnancy, std's, and birth control into condsideration. The poorest and least educated countries/states/counties/cites in the USA and abroad have problems in all those areas until someone educates them on the topics, then after all those risks reduce. Now back to public youth education, if schools focused more on preparing kids for the "real world" instead of a fantasy then a lot would change.

Comment

I'm tired of this shiz. Take all their damn money away. Eliminate money as a whole, and set up a society where people work for the sake of keeping their communities well. Go back to agriculture.
                      Lol eliminate money. You do know that means going back to being a barter society? Good luck getting all the commodities you need when your'e a pig farmer.

How do you propose dealing with the division of labor or how to allocate resources without prices?

Comment

Working...
                      X