No announcement yet.

Rams-Pats least watched Super Bowl in a decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    i actually thought travis scott put on a pretty good show. it's lit .
    I like his music, but it's not cool to ignore police brutality like that just to get some cash. His girl is a billionaire, he ain't starvin'

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      I've never liked football much but people who complain about defensive games confuse me.

Isn't the entire point of the sport the hits/defense?

Watching a guy run on grass with a ball is really not that exciting.

I'm glad their ratings are tanking. They pandered way too much to the militants.

The group that commits by far the highest rate of interracial killings is going to unload the blame on the group they kill the most?

Great protest. Next time have a bunch of 40 year old men protest the one case of a toddler molesting a 40 year old man and ignore the 40,000,000 that happened the other way around.
      imagine still caring about players kneeling 2 years ago.. kaepernick cant even get on a team theyre hardly pandering.. people are tired of watching the same team win

stop talking what you dont know about

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        imagine still caring about players kneeling 2 years ago.. kaepernick cant even get on a team theyre hardly pandering.. people are tired of watching the same team win

stop talking what you dont know about
        I don't even watch football but I may get out of the house more often than you do & football fans are all around.

When it's brought up the overwhelming reason people say they lost interest is how many players "protested" white-on-black killings and ignored the much, much higher rate of black-on-white killings. It's hard to cheer a team on knowing where they stand on that issue.

The second most common reason seems to be brain damage research and people no longer wanting their college aged kids to pursue football as a career path. The sport is seen more as an act of desperation or a freak event like pro wrasslin or... Boxing. Americans, outside of a few ghettos, suddenly lost interest & led a mass talent exodus in boxing in a similar fashion decades ago.

Usually a guy or team who always wins gets higher ratings because they create a polarizing storyline (huge fan base with everyone else dying to see them lose). The guy in your avatar, despite his painfully boring performances, broke ratings and revenue records because people wanted to see him lose. If anything this is one of their last draws.
        Last edited by ////; 02-05-2019, 01:56 PM.

Comment

People are tired of seeing the same team in the bowl too many times.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            I don't even watch football but I may get out of the house more often than you do & football fans are all around.

When it's brought up the overwhelming reason people say they lost interest is how many players "protested" white-on-black killings and ignored the much, much higher rate of black-on-white killings. It's hard to cheer a team on knowing where they stand on that issue.

The second most common reason seems to be brain damage research and people no longer wanting their college aged kids to pursue football as a career path. The sport is seen more as an act of desperation or a freak event like pro wrasslin or... Boxing. Americans, outside of a few ghettos, suddenly lost interest & led a mass talent exodus in boxing in a similar fashion decades ago.

Usually a guy or team who always wins gets higher ratings because they create a polarizing storyline (huge fan base with everyone else dying to see them lose). The guy in your avatar, despite his painfully boring performances, broke ratings and revenue records because people wanted to see him lose. If anything this is one of their last draws.
            Since you don’t follow fb the patriots have many “scandals” around them with cheating. They are not liked. Floyd was an interesting character. Patriots are just flat out hated

Anyone that stopped watching cause of kneeling is an idiot. It’s not even relevant anymore

Comment

If it were the saints vs the patriots it would have been way better. Goff is young and inexperienced, rams defense basically carried that game and kept it close. Goff just couldnt handle the pressure.

Comment

The only thing worse than that Super Bowl was the dreadful halftime performance.

Comment

Working...
                X