No announcement yet.

anyone here got into the THC vaping??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larry the boss View Post
    If so how do you like it compared to regular smoking and do you still buy weed or just vape
    Damn RIP Larryx

Comment

Originally posted by Larry the boss View Post
      If so how do you like it compared to regular smoking and do you still buy weed or just vape
      I like it more. Pot was starting to taste terrible and it was also much harsher. I won't go back.

Comment

Originally posted by Slugfester View Post

I like it more. Pot was starting to taste terrible and it was also much harsher. I won't go back.
        edibles >>>> smoking pot

Comment

Originally posted by kara View Post

edibles >>>> smoking pot
          I still havent found the "right" edibles... all the ones I;ve tried, did nothing for me and i am not trying to act like i am a big time smoker here but it just didnt do anything. no effect, nothing. I bought some gummies 7000mg total in the package, 350mg each gummy. I ate like 4 gummies at once so that's (1400mg) and i didnt feel shiiet! LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

I still havent found the "right" edibles... all the ones I;ve tried, did nothing for me and i am not trying to act like i am a big time smoker here but it just didnt do anything. no effect, nothing. I bought some gummies 7000mg total in the package, 350mg each gummy. I ate like 4 gummies at once so that's (1400mg) and i didnt feel shiiet! LOL...
            I actually like green tea. I go to sleep quickly

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              I won't use a pen because of the garbage in it. I do however own a volcano and won't vape any other way. The taste is great and it doesn't have health risks with CRYSTAL PRO MAX 4002.

That said I've never smoked anything so I couldn't tell ya the difference. I just know the flower in the volcano lasts a lot longer than a joint.
              thank you for your suggestion
              Last edited by Omegamanic; 02-06-2024, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Long Live the Doobie..............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  Long Live the Doobie..............Rockin'
                  One day me, Rockin and Dunn will smoke a fat Doobie

Comment

I bought one by accident about 2 years ago and it was called Dr dank and the flavor for it was called Charlotte's web. It gave me a weird feeling so I gave it away, but then again my smoking days are far behind me.

Comment

Yeah, I've tried vaping THC and honestly, it feels smoother than smoking. It's super convenient, especially when you're out and about, because you don't have to worry about rolling or ash. Plus, it's way more low-key, which is nice when you don't want everyone knowing your business.​

Comment

Working...
                      X