Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone here got into the THC vaping??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a big difference between smoking a joint and using cannabis. First, vaping helps avoid the health risks associated with smoking cannabis. Secondly, vaping provides the highest bioavailability of cannabis, which means you need less material to achieve your desired effects. I find it much easier to use a vape on the go when you need an extra dose of cannabinoids but don't have the time and space to smoke the buds. I often buy disposable vapes at https://getkush.io/product-category/vapes/ and am happy with the quality. I am saving up money to buy a more expensive high-quality vape for reusable use.

Comment

Let's start with credentials. I am a real life actual real gets paid to do it chemist. I can prove this, I'm all over Hulu right now. My work is on CSI ep rubber murder, I personally am on Strange Addiction ep men in masks and 7 Deadly Sins ep envy. So you can prove it to yourself too.

I don't vape out of pens...which is the only reason why some here say it's light. They hit a pen and judged the drug not the pen...dumb.

If you go back far enough right here in lounge I'm on here explaining out to derive BHO before they even named it BHO. There were no pens, there were no rigs, I had nothing but my weed and bowls/bongs. I started there. I put oil on weed and smoked it. It's really, really ****ing stupid to think "Oh yeah all the active ingredients is here but it's lighter than the active plus plant material" What? you dumb. It's condensed THC. That was the whole point in my running the plant in the first place. I didn't even use terms in those posts like they do today because those terms were not around yet. I came up with this method, I know it's condensed.

When I was like 20 I couldn't get good weed often and that pissed me off so I used chemistry to get the cannabinoids out of half my bag and would soak the other half of bud in the first half making super bud. It'll turn mids into cryp. Not taste wise but the power is there.

Later I could get better weed, got better oil from it too.

Then out of nowhere all of a sudden mother ****ers got rigs and pens and can buy oil at a store. Today you can get basically a bong with a hotplate on it. Those rip and there is, nor ever will be, a such thing as more powerful weed, well, weed as in still a plant. It's taking the goods and condensing, also, vape destroys what? Smoke is a chemical reaction and a good % of your noids are destroyed by the action.

I'm gonna go rip a big ass dab and think about how it's weed light

Chemist approved, if you want to be glued to a chair rip a dab on a rig. Everything else is lesser.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        It’s not for me. It’s kinda like smashing a hoe with a condom on.

I have pax 3 that can vape flowers, liquids, and ive tried both but it doesnt hit the spot. It’s more like a tease .

But like others’ mentioned, it does come in handy in public. When i took my wife to Disneyland, I took that vape and hit it on the low lol , sure it’s better than nothing.

There is nothing like bongs and Blunts though. I just got a Roor bong made straight in germany and it’s top fkin notch. I smoke bongs at home and blunts outside.
        highly recommend the pax 3. It still smells but literally its the cleanest and most discreet way to some grass. The smell doesnt linger like if you smoke a joint/blunt. Easily dump the shiiiit out into the grass, its basically an oven.

im not crazy about the vape pens because the high dont last as long and i feel it makes me more short of breath

Comment

Stiizy is a good brand and so is heavy hitters.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post

I'm just gonna be honest, I don't see how it matters what age you die lol

I consider dying young as preferable because then you don't have to go through the ordeal of getting old thc vape juice. Better to go out in your prime.

I ****ing hope there's a meaning and design to this shlt lol... that we were born for a reason and that there's a meaning to dying too. Hopefully we're not just some random accident.

The good news however though is that there is more evidence of design to existence than there is of no design.
            Hello. I have grown curious about vapeable thc juices. Does pg hold thc? If so, what sort of process is involved? Like making butter for baked edibles pretty much? Or could using some dabs work? Anyone with some insight?

PS… If this isn’t allowed feel free to remove it but message me so I know you removed it please lol

Comment

I won't use a pen because of the garbage in it. I do however own a volcano and won't vape any other way. Taste is great and it doesn't have the health risks.

That said I've never smoked anything so I couldn't tell ya the difference. I just know the flower in the volcano lasts a lot longer than a joint.

Comment

Originally posted by Omegamanic View Post

Hello. I have grown curious about vapeable thc juices. Does pg hold thc? If so, what sort of process is involved? Like making butter for baked edibles pretty much? Or could using some dabs work? Anyone with some insight?

PS… If this isn’t allowed feel free to remove it but message me so I know you removed it please lol
                Personally, it's healthier to stick to edibles
                Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                  Let's start with credentials. I am a real life actual real gets paid to do it chemist. I can prove this, I'm all over Hulu right now. My work is on CSI ep rubber murder, I personally am on Strange Addiction ep men in masks and 7 Deadly Sins ep envy. So you can prove it to yourself too.

I don't vape out of pens...which is the only reason why some here say it's light. They hit a pen and judged the drug not the pen...dumb.

If you go back far enough right here in lounge I'm on here explaining out to derive BHO before they even named it BHO. There were no pens, there were no rigs, I had nothing but my weed and bowls/bongs. I started there. I put oil on weed and smoked it. It's really, really ****ing stupid to think "Oh yeah all the active ingredients is here but it's lighter than the active plus plant material" What? you dumb. It's condensed THC. That was the whole point in my running the plant in the first place. I didn't even use terms in those posts like they do today because those terms were not around yet. I came up with this method, I know it's condensed.

When I was like 20 I couldn't get good weed often and that pissed me off so I used chemistry to get the cannabinoids out of half my bag and would soak the other half of bud in the first half making super bud. It'll turn mids into cryp. Not taste wise but the power is there.

Then out of nowhere all of a sudden mother ****ers got rigs and pens and can buy oil at a store. Today you can get basically a bong with a hotplate on it. Those rip and there is, nor ever will be, a such thing as more powerful weed, well, weed as in still a plant. It's taking the goods and condensing, also, vape destroys what? Smoke is a chemical reaction and a good % of your noids are destroyed by the action.

Chemist approved, if you want to be glued to a chair rip a dab on a rig. Everything else is lesser.

Excellent post… I learned many things thank you! Thanks

Comment

vape is not the same as smoking weed. im not a fan of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

no disrespect to you but this is a load of crap for anyone that doesnt know what they are reading.

if you have crap weed to begin with, altering it will do nothing. you will still end up with crap weed!!

so you are telling me you got some crap weed and you extract the thc off of it and then soaked the other half of crap weed and now you have cryp?? lmao!!

who uses terms like "cryp" for good weed?

Comment

Working...
                      X