Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm suffering from Dengue fever right now.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm suffering from Dengue fever right now.....

And I feel like ****. I'm drinking Gatorade because I can't eat solid food without puking.

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    And I feel like ****. I'm drinking Gatorade because I can't eat solid food without puking.
    Get your affairs in order my dude. RIP
    Last edited by Bobby Deez; 02-04-2019, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      it has been claiming lives down here. Be careful now.

The number of suspected deaths from dengue fever in Jamaica since 2018 now stands at 16, according to the Ministry of Health.

Eleven of the deaths occurred in 2018 and five since the start of 2019
      http://www.loopjamaica.com/content/s...-16-nationally
      i have been get messages sent to my phone about it too.

Comment

Gatorade will make you all better again.

Comment

What is it and how did you get it? Take care buddy, rest up and that, whatever else you're supposed to be doing.

Comment

I got Zika virus a couple years ago. Ain't even been studied in depth, so who knows what else it does. These viruses are going to get worse and worse.

Comment

Maintain a positive outlook and have the mindset of absolute certainty you will get through it.

Comment

Get some rest bro.. get better soon. Keep the kids away from yourself for a bit.

Comment

sorry but i dont believe you, i had this in cambodia and i was unable to do anything other than writhe around in pain, convinced i was dying, let alone look or even type on my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    sorry but i dont believe you, i had this in cambodia and i was unable to do anything other than writhe around in pain, convinced i was dying, let alone look or even type on my phone.
                    because you didn't drink Gatorade mang, that's the difference.

Comment

Working...
                    X