No announcement yet.

Quality of Posting has gone WAY down - POLL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality of Posting has gone WAY down - POLL

I know I've beaten a dead horse on this one. But I'm sure there are plenty of people here who feel the same way. There are many quality posters here who, like myself think we need to have intelligence tests or IQ tests in order to post here.

The Lounge is a great place to post non-boxing stuff but people like Slobberts, travestyny, Chollo Vista and countless others flat out destroy the integrity of this forum and post ridiculous s*#t.

Do we need IQ or intelligence tests to get these people out of here?
    Yes
    29.17%
    No
    45.83%
    Just permanently ban trolls
    25.00%

Most forums ban these type of trolls, or low-quality posters who routinely hijack threads with off topic nonsense and e-beefing. That’s why I put them on ignore. The less people reposnd to them, the less of a presence they have on the forums.

Comment

I think anybody under 250 IQ should be put down.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        I know I've beaten a dead horse on this one. But I'm sure there are plenty of people here who feel the same way. There are many quality posters here who, like myself think we need to have intelligence tests or IQ tests in order to post here.

The Lounge is a great place to post non-boxing stuff but people like Slobberts, travestyny, Chollo Vista and countless others flat out destroy the integrity of this forum and post ridiculous s*#t.

Hey psycho. Did you take your meds today? Or are you gonna go off raging again on the internet to internet strangers?

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

You went from having me on ignore (which is very welcome) to making threads about me (surprise, surprise....just like I said. Always mentioning my name out of nowhere), and also alerting me to it with the mention function in a desperate attempt to try to stir up more e-drama.

You're acting like a little girl. Sort your life out and stop begging me for attention. All the beef was over and yet here you are desperately trying to keep it going because you feel like the loser you are. Suck it up, bltch, and let it go. It's over.
          Last edited by travestyny; 01-27-2019, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Honestly if trumpets and anti-trumpets stop making a thread everyday and circle jerk each other we can make lounge great again..
            We need a built a firewall and put these people behind that firewall

Comment

Is this guy crying about who gets to post here again?

Why does this guy keep logging in only to upset himself?

Comment

I have to disagree. The low point of the lounge was when bringer was still here and banning anyone who made him look silly or disagreed with him. It got to the point that it was a ghost town consisting of him and 4 or 5 cheerleaders pretending to enjoy his unfunny jokes & sheltered yokel perspectives. It's come a long way.

A moderation crackdown might wipe out the most obvious ******s in the first few days, but after that cliques and vendettas will form. Only the biggest buttkissers will survive.
                Last edited by ////; 01-27-2019, 12:16 PM.

Comment

I’m of the opinion that you need a few trolls here and there. It’s like how every village has the village idiot or the village drunk. It’s almost a necessity. With out them, it just doesn’t feel right.

If you’re gonna get rid of something, get rid of some of the political threads on here. We have way too many Trump sucks and Trumps awesome threads on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Hey psycho. Did you take your meds today? Or are you gonna go off raging again on the internet to internet strangers?
                    Arent you the guy who threw a Cat 5 temper tantrum when you copped a ban?

Comment

Working...
                    X