Michael Jackson guilty or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    He's dead. What else matters ?
    It needs to be known that the biggest music star of the 20th century stuck his tongue in little boys bums.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Peter Pan Syndrome? Should have called it Michael Jackson syndrome.

Dude was a ****ing kiddy diddler. He was followed everywhere, no way he could hide he likes playing with kids in more ways than one.
      Let’s hear your evidences. One that fbi couldn’t find during the 3 year trial? Hmmmm like I said FBI searched Mj’s mobile phone computers and other devices for funny business and there was none for the last 7 yrs. you can searched my phone for the last few months and see me chatting with hoes. You can see my histories on pronsites. Or dating apps. Or weird unsaved numbers

Comment

It needs to be known that the biggest music star of the 20th century stuck his tongue in little boys bums.
        And ????? Best case scenario, what comes from this ?

Focus should be on the pervs who are alive.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
          Let’s hear your evidences. One that fbi couldn’t find during the 3 year trial? Hmmmm like I said FBI searched Mj’s mobile phone computers and other devices for funny business and there was none for the last 7 yrs. you can searched my phone for the last few months and see me chatting with hoes. You can see my histories on pronsites. Or dating apps. Or weird unsaved numbers
          After having to pay off the first kid of course he was going to be more careful with his abuse.

Android phones weren't a thing when MJ was alive.

Comment

Reality of life is this...if the government or law enforcement agencies think you are guilty...wether you are or aren't they will plant and convict. If he did it they would have said so.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
              Reality of life is this...if the government or law enforcement agencies think you are guilty...wether you are or aren't they will plant and convict. If he did it they would have said so.
              Dead defendants are the best kind. They can't refute anything

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                And ????? Best case scenario, what comes from this ?

Focus should be on the pervs who are alive.
                Expose how the rich and famous abuse their power and learn from it, give others victims the confidence to speak out? Be disgusted that fans were willing to give him a pass when they knew he was a kiddy diddler because they liked his music?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                  Too much jesus juice for you.

Comment

Expose how the rich and famous abuse their power and learn from it, give others victims the confidence to speak out? Be disgusted that fans were willing to give him a pass when they knew he was a kiddy diddler because they liked his music?
                    Huh ????

Like I suggested, going after the pervs who are alive sends a message that we are hoping for. The perv won't be able to deny it if it's true. Shaming a LIVE perv is what societ needs.

''OMG !!! MJ was a perv !!!!''

(really long assed pause)

Comment

By the sound of it the documentary has proof.

"The eloquent and straightforward “Leaving Neverland” was made for no other reason than to give shape to a nebulous cloud of rumors, many of which were floated in public before they were silenced behind settlements, and none of which a jury was able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. In the wake of Reed’s film and the shattering interview footage that it exists to share with us, there’s no longer a reasonable doubt. There’s no longer any doubt at all. Not only do the documentary’s two main subjects perfectly corroborate their separate accounts in all of the most tragic of ways, but they do so with a degree of vulnerability that denies any room for skepticism."

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/01/le...ce-1202038317/

Comment

Working...
                      X