Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaving Neverland - Michael Jackson abuse doc shown at film festival-damning reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's dead, he can't defend himself. The two accusers have had time to corroborate their stories and one seemed to take charge talking in an interview while the other sat there mostly just nodding his head in agreement. Was MJ weird? Yes, after the initial allegations came in 93 he didn't change. Now ten years after his death 2 come out? Where's the Bill Cosby type of pile on? He didn't stop and something like 40+ women came out against him. MJ spent time with a number of kids, Corey Feldman and mucally caulkin, and both of them say otherwise. Especially Feldman, who always talks about Hollywood pedophiles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      I love how people who want to defend Michael don't do it with any actual refuting of evidence, nor do they even want to talk about Michael, they simply attack the accusers. The accusers might have all sorts of things wrong with them. But, maybe talk about the evidence and circumstances. I'm still waiting to hear how pr0n and toys being stored together, how a man sleeping and bathing nude with other people's children is in any way acceptable.
      Because the accusers aren't credible and the documentary is based solely on their word. So yea, you have to point out the lack of credibility when the doc is based on their words without any evidence. The documentary hasn't produced any evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Because the accusers aren't credible and the documentary is based solely on their word. So yea, you have to point out the lack of credibility when the doc is based on their words without any evidence. The documentary hasn't produced any evidence.
        Did you read anything I said? People want to excuse MJ because they don't want to believe the accusers. Nevermind that the other evidence basically has him dead to rights. No one wants to talk about that.

Comment

Did you read anything I said? People want to excuse MJ because they don't want to believe the accusers. Nevermind that the other evidence basically has him dead to rights. No one wants to talk about that.
          Firstly this thread is about that documentary which produces no evidence and relies solely on the words of 2 discredited individuals.

But since you want to talk evidence tell me what evidence you speak of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Firstly this thread is about that documentary which produces no evidence and relies solely on the words of 2 discredited individuals.

But since you want to talk evidence tell me what evidence you speak of.
            You don't even know what I'm talking about but you want to argue with me about it. Of course.
            If you're at all interested in what MJ might have done, do some research. It goes way beyond two accusers. The dude was a fking pedo.

Comment

• Jackson is said to have paid out $200 million to some 20 boys, including $40 million to one. I've seen other accounts saying it was $20 million to that boy--Jordan Chandler

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-s-estate.html

To those who deny: Would you allow your young son to hang with MJ? Let alone sleep in a bed with him?

This isn't about race. It's about a wealthy pederast getting away with child rape for years, likely decades.

Comment

• When does this hit Netflix? I haven’t seen it pop up yet

Comment

You don't even know what I'm talking about but you want to argue with me about it. Of course.
                  If you're at all interested in what MJ might have done, do some research. It goes way beyond two accusers. The dude was a fking pedo.
                  Uh, the 1993 criminal case couldn't go forward due to lack of evidence, do some research.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brutus1 View Post
                    Uh, the 1993 criminal case couldn't go forward due to lack of evidence, do some research.
                    Jackson paid him off, that's why the case was dropped.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnbook View Post
                      Jackson is said to have paid out $200 million to some 20 boys, including $40 million to one. I've seen other accounts saying it was $20 million to that boy--Jordan Chandler

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-s-estate.html

To those who deny: Would you allow your young son to hang with MJ? Let alone sleep in a bed with him?

This isn't about race. It's about a wealthy pederast getting away with child rape for years, likely decades.
                      Daily mail...

Anyhow, it is a misconception that Michael paid Jordy Chandler. It was his insurance company. In 93 Michael was ready to fight that case, in 05 Chandler had a chance to appear at the trial, the defence was ready for him. Laws were changed so that they could bring in evidence from the 93 case, what happened at the end? After raiding Neverland, fbi investigations and a prosecutor who travelled the world to find potential Jackson victims. They came out with nothing. Jackson came out with 14 counts of not guilty.

But a sob story with a sad violin playing in the background is proof though.

Comment

Working...
                      X