Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaving Neverland - Michael Jackson abuse doc shown at film festival-damning reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched the first part. Total BS - the man is innocent and it’s disgusting what he had to go through.

It’s his 10 year anniversary this year and these scum bags are trying to leech from him.

Shame on them.

RIP MJ, a true legend

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Watched the first part. Total BS - the man is innocent and it’s disgusting what he had to go through.

It’s his 10 year anniversary this year and these scum bags are trying to leech from him.

Shame on them.

RIP MJ, a true legend
      If there's a hell that sick **** is in it. I hope his defenders like you go there for a while too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        If there's a hell that sick **** is in it. I hope his defenders like you go there for a while too.
        Just because your uncle Greg fingered your ass for 10 years doesn’t give you the right to scream rape with zero evidence about a person you have never met.

Grow up mate.

Comment

Just because your uncle Greg fingered your ass for 10 years doesn’t give you the right to scream rape with zero evidence about a person you have never met.

Grow up mate.
          He had books of naked children in his p.orn stash. He was a pedo and you're defending him.

Comment

• I have to wonder about the mental health of people who defend this guy knowing "photos of naked teenage boys and 'all-male erotica depicting men and children'" were found in his home.
            Much in the way MJ was probably abused, leading him to become a predator himself. I wonder if some of his defenders here were victims and feel like they're protecting their own urges when they make arguments for MJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              He had books of naked children in his p.orn stash. He was a pedo and you're defending him.
              Never produced in court. Stop the lies

Your uncle Gregg had naked pictures of Chinese ball sacks from back in World War One - you think that pedo would eat your ass again on Thursday? I think so

Phaggot

Comment

• Derranged got fingered by Stevie wonder.

Comment

Derranged got fingered by Stevie wonder.
                  Lies.

You rape sheep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    I have to wonder about the mental health of people who defend this guy knowing "photos of naked teenage boys and 'all-male erotica depicting men and children'" were found in his home.
                    Much in the way MJ was probably abused
                    , leading him to become a predator himself. I wonder if some of his defenders here were victims and feel like they're protecting their own urges when they make arguments for MJ.
                    I've been wondering about this lately. I bet there is a story there that he never spoke of...or at least not to anyone who has ever spoken publicly about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      I've been wondering about this lately. I bet there is a story there that he never spoke of...or at least not to anyone who has ever spoken publicly about it.
                      His earlier years were a bit before my time but looking at his role as a child star, the abusive parenting, the fact that he spent years and millions of dollars trying to radically alter himself in clearly self-loathing ways, I would be shocked if he WASN'T the victim of abuse.

In the 90's, people felt bad for him because it was obvious he hated himself and was trying to make himself no longer a black man. But rather a child-like, pale, androgynous figure. To me, that's not so far removed from women who were raped that either become obese, dress boyish, or do other things to make themselves different from who they were when they were victims.

Comment

Working...
                      X