Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaving Neverland - Michael Jackson abuse doc shown at film festival-damning reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lparm View Post
    Too much is suspect

Timeline waited until he was long since dead

The fact they both denied it multiple times when he was alive

Took the mans money and want more

Claim they don’t want money but both filed lawsuits up to $1 billion
    It's pretty easy to understand why if you watched the second episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
      It's pretty easy to understand why if you watched the second episode.
      No it isn’t

Friendship or brainwashing like they claim is too convenient

These lads are in this for the money plain as day

Comment

• I'm glad no one is waiting until after R Kelly dies to seek ''justice''.

Comment

No it isn’t

Friendship or brainwashing like they claim is too convenient

These lads are in this for the money plain as day
          They were children FFS...they were completely in awe of him. Please...he was a grown man. WTF is a grown man doing having sleep-overs with children?

Comment

• 10 Undeniable Facts About the Michael Jackson Sexual-Abuse Allegations

1. There is no dispute that, at age 34, Michael Jackson slept more than 30 nights in a row in the same bed with 13-year-old Jordie Chandler at the boy’s house with Chandler’s mother present. He also slept in the same bed with Jordie Chandler at Chandler’s father’s house. The parents were divorced.

2. So far, five boys Michael Jackson shared beds with have accused him of abuse: Jordie Chandler, Jason Francia, Gavin Arvizo, Wade Robson, and Jimmy Safechuck. Jackson had the same nickname for Chandler and Arvizo: “Rubba.” He called Robson “Little One” and Safechuck “Applehead.”

3. Jackson paid $25 million to settle the Chandlers’ lawsuit, with $18 million going to Jordie, $2.5 million to each of the parents, and the rest to lawyers. Jackson said he paid that sum to avoid something “long and drawn out.” Francia also received $2.4 million from Jackson.

4. Michael Jackson suffered from the skin discoloration disease vitiligo. Jordie Chandler drew a picture of the markings on the underside of Jackson’s *****. His drawings were sealed in an envelope. A few months later, investigators photographed Jackson’s genitalia. The photographs matched Chandler’s drawings.

5. The hallway leading to Jackson’s bedroom was a serious security zone covered by video and wired for sound so that the steps of anyone approaching would make ding-dong sounds.

6. Jackson had an extensive collection of adult erotic material he kept in a suitcase next to his bed, including S&M bondage photos and a study of naked boys. Forensic experts with experience in the Secret Service found the fingerprints of boys alongside Jackson’s on the same pages. Jackson also had bondage sculptures of women with ball gags in their mouths on his desk, in full view of the boys who slept there.

7. According to the Neverland staff interviewed by the Santa Barbara authorities, no one ever saw or knew of a woman spending the night with Michael Jackson, including his two spouses, Debbie Rowe or Lisa Marie Presley. Rowe, the mother of two of Jackson’s children, made it clear to the Santa Barbara authorities that she never had sex with Jackson.

8. The parents of boys Jackson shared beds with were courted assiduously and given myriad expensive gifts. Wade Robson’s mother testified in the 2005 trial that she funneled wages through Jackson’s company and was given a permanent resident visa. Jimmy Safechuck’s parents got a house. Jordie Chandler’s mother got a diamond bracelet.

9. Two of the fathers of those who have accused Jackson, Jordie Chandler and Wade Robson, committed suicide. Both were estranged from their sons at the time.

10. In a 2002 documentary, Living with Michael Jackson, Jackson told Martin Bashir there was nothing wrong with sharing his bed with boys.

CORRECTION: Due to an editing error, an earlier version of this story misidentified the father of one of Jackson’s accusers. Wade Robson’s father, not Jimmy Safechuck’s, committed suicide. We regret the error.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood...se-allegations

Jackson is a pedo.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
              They were children FFS...they were completely in awe of him. Please...he was a grown man. WTF is a grown man doing having sleep-overs with children?
              It's clearly an "in plain sight" kind of crime. Some people refuse to believe those are possible, which is why this stuff is able to happen.
              Last edited by Redd Foxx; 03-05-2019, 06:23 AM.

Comment

• Just finished Part II.
                A very well made doc, elegant in it's straightforward style and simplicity.

Obviously this doc and all the other evidence and other boys, like Chandler make it clear that MJ was a serial pederast.

I lost all sympathy for MJ when Safechuck relates how MJ threatened him with his lawyers if he did not come to his trial and lie again. I had some sympathy for MJ because I've read that he was sexually abused as a child that made him that way.

I would wager if they could get their lawsuit against the estate re-filed and allowed to proceed that an impartial jury would decide for Safechuck and Robson. They made clear how they've suffered, and by our legal system deserve recompense.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnbook View Post
                  Just finished Part II.
                  A very well made doc, elegant in it's straightforward style and simplicity.

Obviously this doc and all the other evidence and other boys, like Chandler make it clear that MJ was a serial pederast.

I lost all sympathy for MJ when Safechuck relates how MJ threatened him with his lawyers if he did not come to his trial and lie again. I had some sympathy for MJ because I've read that he was sexually abused as a child that made him that way.

I would wager if they could get their lawsuit against the estate re-filed and allowed to proceed that an impartial jury would decide for Safechuck and Robson. They made clear how they've suffered, and by our legal system deserve recompense.
                  Is it possible both these lads are lying to get a payout

They have the same lawyer and claim to not know each other

Comment

Is it possible both these lads are lying to get a payout

They have the same lawyer and claim to not know each other
                    Jackson was definitely a pedo. So i believe he most likely did abuse them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Jackson was definitely a pedo. So i believe he most likely did abuse them.
                      Maybe the one lad but this Robson lad is an opportunist

He sees money and just seems to be very rehearsed

He claims not to remember something then rattled off explicit details of abuse

The other lad seems far more genuine and possibly was abused by someone

Comment

Working...
                      X