Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaving Neverland - Michael Jackson abuse doc shown at film festival-damning reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems very strange these lads said they spent all their time with him but they never hung out with Jackson at the same time

Don’t know what happened but these lads have the same lawyer both have a lawsuit and it’s a bit rehearsed

If the lads abused these kids he should burn but why wait until he’s dead

Comment

• MJ was always suspect as f#ck but when he had all that legal trouble & they went through all his sh^t, talked to a million kids & took pictures of his dick & he didn't get got convicted of any child f#cking I just assumed he was a weird ass mfer only.

These two cake boy looking mfers accusing him of this years after his death seem like they are on some Jussie Smollet sh^t trying to find some back end (pun intended) upside from this doc. They are just smart enough to do this sh^t on a dead guy & aren't filing a false police report on said dead guy so no jail time for them if they are just lying to doc viewers.

Comment

• They should have came out and said this when the man was still alive to defend himself. When MJ was alive these dudes wasn't saying nothing right? I remember they actually admitted nothing happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          They should have came out and said this when the man was still alive to defend himself. When MJ was alive these dudes wasn't saying nothing right? I remember they actually admitted nothing happened?
          This Robson lad seems very very shady

He only wants money that one

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Very compelling argument...you've done your research bro. If he had heterosexual **** in his possession and nothing that would even indicate that he had child ****ography....then I very much doubt he was a ****ing pedophile. Doesn't roll with me at all. A pedo that molests young boys wouldn't look at heterosexual **** FOH.

Comment

• Saw it.

Sure seemed like the 2 men [then 7, 11] were genuine in their interviews as it did re their parents.

So Part 1 was quite good and explicitly told. The one guy still showed trauma in speaking of what occurred to him.

I would like to know if the 2 received any money for these interviews? If not, it's a sure thing they're telling the truth. Along with others.

Of course, I've noted that MJ was probably brutally abused as a child himself. [Not an excuse for later pedophilia.]

Comment

• Why They Lied Before

The alleged victims' accounts address why they lied about being sexually assaulted when they were boys.

They said that MJ convinced them that if it ever came out, they'd go to prison as well. MJ was quite clever in manipulating the boys, their parents etc.

Comment

Very compelling argument...you've done your research bro. If he had heterosexual **** in his possession and nothing that would even indicate that he had child ****ography....then I very much doubt he was a ****ing pedophile. Doesn't roll with me at all. A pedo that molests young boys wouldn't look at heterosexual **** FOH.
                  Items found in Jacksons home.

Evidence Item #508. Book with images of ‘nude teenagers and/or young adults’

Located in upstairs library area of video/game room. The book was titled, The Fourth Sex: Adolescent Extreme, with no listed author.

The investigator noted that this book focuses on ‘adolescents and counter culture,’ contained lots of images of semi-clothed or naked ‘teenagers and/or young adults’ and actually isn’t illegal under US law. But, it represents a tool that could be used to ‘lower the inhibitions of intended victims’ and ‘facilitate the molestation of said individuals’.

Evidence Item #509. Book with pictures of nude children.

The hard cover book is titled Cronos, by author Pere Formigeura, contains images of nude children of both sexes, as well as adults. Same location as item #508.

Evidence Item #505. Books with pictures of nude children.

Three books, containing ‘photographs of nude and partially clothed children’. The investigator noted that the books contained images of partially clothed or naked children, as well as images of nude adults with children’s faces morphed on top. This technique may be used to sexualize and lower the inhibitions of a victim, according to the report.

Evidence Item #303. Three books containing nude photographs, including those of teenagers and pre-teenagers.

Naked and semi-clothed images of women ‘in sexually explicit poses,’ as well as naked men as filmed by a gay photographer. One book contained semi-clothed or fully-nude teenagers or pre-teenagers, according to the report.

Evidence #307. Book with pictures of nude men.

The models are posing only, and not in sexually explicit or suggestive poses.

Other items described in court filings (contained within the same document stack):
                  Book: ‘Boys Will be Boys,’ contains full frontal nudity of boys under the age of 14; personally inscribed by Michael Jackson.

Book: ‘In Search of Young Beauty,’ containing pictures of children, boys and girls, some nude.

Book: ‘The Boy, a Photographic Essay,’ containing images of boys, some nude.

Photograph: Noted in the document as ‘believed to be Jonathan Spence; fully nude.’

Photograph: young boy holding an umbrella, with bikini bottoms partially pulled down.

Evidence Item #364: ‘The Chop Suey Club’

Photo book, young adult male models, some nude.

Evidence Item #365: ****ographic books, including images of naked children.

‘The Christy Report’, nude images from the 1940s, some described as sadomasochistic.

‘Robert Maxwell Photographs,’ various images, including those of children.

Evidence Item #366: Several books, containing images of nude men and children.

Nude images of a nude male couple, another contained nude images of men from the 1800s. Photos of teenage males nude, images of adults with childrens’ faces morphed on top, some nude photos of children.

Another book, Man: A Sexual Study of Man, described as a ‘graphic primer for ****sexuals,’ including pictures of masturbation, oral and **** sex, ****sexual erotica.

This evidence group also includes ‘two dozen nudist magazines’.

https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/201...chael-jackson/

The guy was definitely in to little boys.

Comment

Sry for the following essay

Pedo's are able to have families and often do. Forget pawn, that would mean they'd have to have sex with adult people of the opposite sex.

Heck, sometimes a f@g won't become an out f@g until later in life. After having many opposite sex partners.

Not defending the pedos. Just saying pedos don't usually act like pedos.

As for MJ....

'' "These people wanted to exploit my concern for children by threatening to destroy what I believe in and what I do," he explained in a statement on his official news site. "I have been a vulnerable target for those who want money." ''

No shlt, you dumb fu ck (the bold) !!!!!
                    I kinda hope they get some money just on principle. Dummies should be penalized. Even dead dummies.

Michael Jackson (supposedly) paid out $200m in hush money to as many as 20 sexual assault victims, say (victims) lawyers
                    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-s-estate.html

''Two men who claim they were molested as young boys by Michael Jackson are expected to find out on Tuesday if they will be allowed to sue for a slice of the late King Of Pop's $1.5 billion estate.''

''Safechuck, who says he met Jackson in 1987 when he was eight and was molested a year later, claims in court filings that Jackson held a secret wedding ceremony with a young Safechuck as his bride.''

@ being the bride....

I thought dude didn't want any money. He told Oprah he only wants to heal......

If a ''victim'' was ok with a monetary band aide, that literally settles that case. Sometimes it's financially cheaper to pay than defend. Goes to show you just how ''victimized'' a person was.

Conclusion,

If their parents didn't have even an inkling MJ might be a freak, then they were even dumber than Mike.

(Cmon, now. You know they were preying to every God they knew for MJ to be a freak)

#TeamMoonwalker

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Legal art or not. Why would he have so many books containing pics of nude boys? The guy was obviously seeking them out.

Comment

Working...
                      X