No announcement yet.

Is Punchr secretly Marcos Maidana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    I hit you with irrefutable logic, and unless you disprove it, then what that shows is that you have your own issues with desiring me to be gay.

Which has nothing to do with my undisputed straightness. So good luck with that.

The lineup means shyt

Because you posted in a thread about how a poster was fooled by another poster who posted pics of a tranny , you had full knowledge of the said environment and that it was a troll thread and the pic was of a tranny.
    When you were told it was a tranny you decided to stand firm about your decision about the trannys t1tz

So that has nothing in comparison with a line up

Or is that another sexual fantasy of yours lol

Comment

Yeah I've spent over a million dollars on women because i'm secretly gay. I spend almost all of my money to pull hoes, because i'm gay. Everything I do in my life, I do for pus6y, because i'm gay. Makes sense.

There are is absolutely zero chance i'm gay. None whatsoever. There is nothing on this earth more set in stone than my straightness.
      wtf??????????????

Comment

Yeah I've spent over a million dollars on women because i'm secretly gay. I spend almost all of my money to pull hoes, because i'm gay. Everything I do in my life, I do for pus6y, because i'm gay. Makes sense.

There are is absolutely zero chance i'm gay. None whatsoever. There is nothing on this earth more set in stone than my straightness.
        Million dollars on hoe you were better off calling a call girl

Comment

How did this thread go from Punchr may possibly be Marcos Maidana to discussing whether or not the OP is gay for Derranged?

Comment

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that ***** most def Marcos Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
              How did this thread go from Punchr may possibly be Marcos Maidana to discussing whether or not the OP is gay for Derranged?
              That dude is obsessed with me and I can prove it. Creepy.

Comment

Punchr is black, I heard his voice on his radio talk show. The dude sounds like the blackest Tyrone you would find in the hood.

Comment

Idk if Punchr is Maidana. What I do know, is that Derranged is Christopher Walker.

Comment

Shut the **** up bltch.

Unless you could pick those titties out from a lineup, and say which one is a tranny and which one is a girl, eat a dlck.

I know you can't pick them out. You know you can't, nobody can, so shut the **** up.
                    I could pick them out, straight bidness

Comment

This is a pretty gay post. no h0m0

Comment

Working...
                      X