• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your favorite Muhammad Ali moment

'I'm a baaaaad man'

When he described the Foreman and Frazier fights

Comment

Fuck Ali. Racist clown surrounding himself by white men who made him rich, all while talking shit about white men.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Fuck Ali. Racist clown surrounding himself by white men who made him rich, all while talking shit about white men.
        yeah pretty much this. i never understood why he was made into a heroic figure. because he said he didnt want to go fight a war? because he came up with a real good excuse?

Comment

the 30 years he spent shaking like a bowl of jelly

Comment

Comment

Comment

I like his post fight with wepnar on ABC wide world of sports, hilarious stuff right there

Comment

In the ring: the Foreman upset.

Out of the ring: various sh^t talking episodes at various opponents.

On film: AKA Cassius Clay. I love that back & forth between Ali & Cus in the first part. Watched that part specifically numerous times.

Comment

One needs to understand the Vietnam war era to understand how heroic Ali’s stand not to step forward was considered. Certainly the old school who fought in WW2 hated him but the masses against the Vietnam War loved him.

The bouts that made Ali the lead ATG in the hwt division are the ones I enjoy as they were masterful. Mastering the “unbeatable” Liston, prime skills destroying both Terrell and Williams, knocking out for a ten count the “unbeatable” Foreman, stopping Frazier in a fight most all past hwt champions would have lost in Manila.

Comment

Working...
                    X