The Gilette ad is inspiring!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    You were generous.
    Four posts to get banned. Wonder what the record is lol.

Comment

Wait, is being an idiot a bannable offense now? Poor fella

Comment

I shave my balls with gillete before i fck a fat tinder slut

Do you know why ?

Because smooth shaved balls get licked and sucked

And i love it when fat overweight whale has my bollock in her mouth thinking shes hot shyt not knowing im pumping the fat mothafka then dumping the fat kunt and never calling her again

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          I liked the ad
          Of course you would.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
            Four posts to get banned. Wonder what the record is lol.
            For sure 1 post. There has been some pretty bad & obvious trolls that made this cat look like a genius.

As to this ad people have been talking so much about I don't really get the hoopla.

These "do right" ad campaigns haven't usually caught fire for many companies that I'm recalling & they mostly come off as corny & lame to me. It mostly seems like a whatever thing doe. Like some serious bud ad about driving responsibly or similar type ad we've seen products push on consumers.

Although maybe this is becoming the standard in the near future cuz this next generation is more concerned with charitable & socially conscious companies then any previous generation has been statistically.

So companies trying to get that coveted young demographic of consumers will be spinning more socially conscious & charitable humble brags onto their self promotion tactics & ads I feel like so get used to this is basically what I'm saying.

Comment

Working...
            X