No announcement yet.

U.S. troops killed in Syria suicide attack claimed by ISIS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
    That doesn't refute my point does it? Jihadi John was your homegrown terrorist member. Same thing with the one that blew up a bunch of little girls at an Ariana Grande concert!

Also, you posting about Somali-Americans being recruited for terrorism supports 1bad65's assertion that western countries should severely limit or ban Muslims from entering Western countries.

No gotcha points for you this time homey!

If you don't like Muslims, too bad, you've got plenty to worry about nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
      That doesn't refute my point does it? Jihadi John was your homegrown terrorist member. Same thing with the one that blew up a bunch of little girls at an Ariana Grande concert!

Also, you posting about Somali-Americans being recruited for terrorism supports 1bad65's assertion that western countries should severely limit or ban Muslims from entering Western countries.

No gotcha points for you this time homey!
      Exactly. And thank you.

While we're trying to keep those savages out, his country has rolled out the red carpet for them.

We cant fix the problem of the ones already here, but we're smart enough not to exacerbate the problem by letting more of them in.

Too bad the UK leaders arent as wise as ours are. Hell, the Muslim mayor of London said that Muslim terror attacks are now a fact of life over there.

And that's why we have less Muslim terror than they do.

Go figure.

Comment

Comment

How is the possible, Mike pence was just on tv telling us that isis has been defeated and trump was on TV just a few weeks ago telling us the same thing?

Why would they like about isis being defeated? Oh that's right, trump is in the pocket of Russia and Turkish interest...

Maybe that's why he's under investigation for being a national security risk....

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            How is the possible, Mike pence was just on tv telling us that isis has been defeated and trump was on TV just a few weeks ago telling us the same thing?

Why would they like about isis being defeated? Oh that's right, trump is in the pocket of Russia and Turkish interest...

Maybe that's why he's under investigation for being a national security risk....
            LOL a bomb means ISIS is in full swing? Got ya.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post

This just highlights that he's a national security risk, allowing American troops to be seen as easy targets who are running away from ISIS.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                LOL a bomb means ISIS is in full swing? Got ya.
                Superfan logic.

Comment

Rest in peace brothers.

That was always my worst fear when I was deployed, VBIEDs and suicide bombers.

Comment

Addix has the iq of a fruit fly

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Rest in peace brothers.

That was always my worst fear when I was deployed, VBIEDs and suicide bombers.
                      Mine too dude. The unseen threat. Everybody looks, dresses and smells the same (like sh1 t) and so do all the vehicles. It was a mind fcuk every single day over there.

Comment

Working...
                      X