Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody been following the El Chapo trial?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    What do you mean?

All I"m saying is that he wasn't even top of the totem pole. He was a wholesale distributor. He was broke when he escaped from jail the first time. How is this guy a big kingpin? And today in court it came out that he bribed the ex President of Mexico with $100 mil
    thats interesting bro keep us updated.

I saw a documentary on Chapo a few months back some White dude and his task force took him down.

They went to one of Chapo's cribs and it was dirty and ghetto I guess to not draw attention and to be able to blend in to the town. Under neath the bed or tub was a secret tunnel that took him to the other side of town to escape and thats what he did lol.

This white dude was bragging and showing his face while the other task force guys didnt wanna be on camera cause they knew there might be repercussions.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
      nothing will happen to el Chapo alot of u.s goverment officials will go down with him..if they wanted to indict him they would have done along time ago
      What do you have to say now?

Comment

i started following this the day he escaped. literally. i was his cellmate and followed him into the tunnel. then a cable car. then a car. then a plane. then to hotel. then back to jail. then to court. every day. now back in jail.

Comment

Trump draining the swamp. El Chapo is the one responsible for bringing it in to the US.

Many, many more arrests to follow.

Long live Trump...….Rockin'

Comment

Working...
          X