Any of you ever been homeless?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    Yes.
    In my 20s when I was a heroin addict I had no home and no safety net to help me out.
    Me and my co-e lived in the streets, crashing at people's houses whilst doing crime during the day to get our drug.

It all came to a end when we got so desperate to start doing armed robberies landing me a 7yr sentence getting out on parole after 3.
    Big wake up call but unfortunately a lesson not learnt so spent pretty much my entire 20s locked up.
    Now I'm 40 drug free with a partner and beautiful 5 yr old daughter.
    I think I just grew up and my whole outlook on life changed when in my 30s.
    Nothing will change a man like looking into his little girls eyes and realizing you’re the man responsible for her and you’re the most important man in her life.(at least up to that point)

Congratulations on staying clean sir.

Comment

No never wen't homeless, I'm thankful for having a huge safety net when it comes to family and friends. Even today God forbid if I hit rock bottom I can always move back home, or stay with my brother, or at my best friends spot until I'd get back on my feet.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
        Nothing will change a man like looking into his little girls eyes and realizing you’re the man responsible for her and you’re the most important man in her life.(at least up to that point)

Congratulations on staying clean sir.
        Very true mate.

Comment

i was once kind of homeless for a few days til i figured out where i have to move in to on my early 20s after a lease had with a roommate.
          there was this gal (shannon) i knew from mutual friends who had let me stay at their place, crash on their couch for a couple weeks. theres also another chick (jenny) living in that place. i think she let me stay in their place bc she liked me. long story short, we would fck every night i guess to return the favor for having a roof over my head... one night me and her other roommate got drunk.. we ended up fkin and we became solid fck buddies from there. i ended up staying at that place for several months. hooking up with one gal while the other was away for work or what not, they never questioned me but idk they were best friends so they prolly talked... then i ended up dating someone else. so i was banging 3 girls at that time. life was crazy then jesus christ.. thanks to this thread for bringing up those memories.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            i was once kind of homeless for a few days til i figured out where i have to move in to on my early 20s after a lease had with a roommate.
            there was this gal (shannon) i knew from mutual friends who had let me stay at their place, crash on their couch for a couple weeks. theres also another chick (jenny) living in that place. i think she let me stay in their place bc she liked me. long story short, we would fck every night i guess to return the favor for having a roof over my head... one night me and her other roommate got drunk.. we ended up fkin and we became solid fck buddies from there. i ended up staying at that place for several months. hooking up with one gal while the other was away for work or what not, they never questioned me but idk they were best friends so they prolly talked... then i ended up dating someone else. so i was banging 3 girls at that time. life was crazy then jesus christ.. thanks to this thread for bringing up those memories.
            You get the JACK TRIPPER award brother!

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              No never wen't homeless, I'm thankful for having a huge safety net when it comes to family and friends. Even today God forbid if I hit rock bottom I can always move back home, or stay with my brother, or at my best friends spot until I'd get back on my feet.
              I thought you still live with your parents. You said so like few months ago and some other guys here were ripping you for it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                I thought you still live with your parents. You said so like few months ago and some other guys here were ripping you for it.
                You must have me confused with Slobberts or that bum TrueBoxingFan.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  You must have me confused with Slobberts or that bum TrueBoxingFan.
                  LOL honestly I do get guys mixed up and confused I hate how everyones changing their name too.

a few guys PM me like sup bro? how u been? im like WTF? lol then I realized oh its so and so we chatted like year or two back.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                    Yes.
                    In my 20s when I was a heroin addict I had no home and no safety net to help me out.
                    Me and my co-e lived in the streets, crashing at people's houses whilst doing crime during the day to get our drug.

It all came to a end when we got so desperate to start doing armed robberies landing me a 7yr sentence getting out on parole after 3.
                    Big wake up call but unfortunately a lesson not learnt so spent pretty much my entire 20s locked up.
                    Now I'm 40 drug free with a partner and beautiful 5 yr old daughter.
                    I think I just grew up and my whole outlook on life changed when in my 30s.
                    Good man. Respect +

Gave you karma

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      that's not some bad luck after all. you were living the life.

Comment

Working...
                      X