Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guns in Puerto Rico: Locked and Loaded in the Tropics.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    Nah. Play with fire get burned.

Just got back yesterday after visiting family for two weeks. We were Kicking it every where. No issues.

98% of these murders are due to the dope game. These aren’t innocents getting shot up. Granted some do get caught up in cross fire but that is a very small number.

You go into the caserios/projects you gonna get got.

You slanging dope you are gonna get got.

If you chillin in a beach, at a mall, eating at a restaurant you are is No danger.
    Pretty much this right here. If you don't go looking for trouble, people aren't out looking to give you any.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
      Good one. Can’t green u again.
      Yep, I'm a Cotto fan

Comment

I was only joking. I know what’s up in PR. Lived there for 11 years. Going back for a vacation to be at my uncle’s wedding. I left 8 years ago...unfortunately, our generation has no future there and neither will our kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
          How did you like your stay?
          Not bad was only there to embark and disembark the ship. We flew in to PR. Before the trip, me and Mrs. Chief was thinking bout a short vacay there, but after our ride back to the airport we changed our minds.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Not bad was only there to embark and disembark the ship. We flew in to PR. Before the trip, me and Mrs. Chief was thinking bout a short vacay there, but after our ride back to the airport we changed our minds.
            Can't blame ya

Comment

Working...
            X