Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just ordered me a new omega seamaster watch - LOL! wassup phaggots, you mad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    I heard Omegas do not retain their value as well as Rolex.
    Nice bro. Are you speaking from experience? Please tell me which Rolex and/or omegas you own.

Thought so... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Nice bro. Are you speaking from experience? Please tell me which Rolex and/or omegas you own.

Thought so... LOL
      I spend my money a little more wisely than you do. You're the type of person that would put a golden toilet in your trailer park, just to say you have a golden toilet, but you still live in a trailer.

Comment

Hide yo kids hide yo wife, this player is coming.

Comment

Omega??? This fùcking ***** think's he's a player!

Comment

Nice. I'm a watch collector as well though you definitely overpaid for that watch...
            HOUDINI563- reference to Houdini, the watch reviewer?

Find the horological thread which I started on this forum. I am currently wearing two watches as I'm writing this. One, a Speedmaster (CoAxial - 7754 ETA version) and a Hamilton Khaki Automatic (ETA 2824).

Gonna get a batman GMT hopefully this year.
            Last edited by MeiXiang; 01-11-2019, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
              Well......if you understand what you were buying that would help. An Omega Seamaster AUTOMATIC contains one of the best movements ever created. It’s a mechanical marvel.

I have a collection of over 50 watches. My first quality watch was a Omega Seamaster Automatic which was the third famous James Bond watch. (First was a Rolex 6538, second was an Omega Quartz Seamaster).

I great watch is a fantastic work of functional art but tryto buy wisely. You paid list price and there is never a reason to do so.
              See above - forgot to quote you. Btw - favourite watch currently is a Grand Seiko Snowflake. I have a Sarb017 Alpinist JDM Seiko watch that was discontinued a while ago. The value of that watch is incredible....
              Last edited by MeiXiang; 01-11-2019, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Generally you don’t collect watches with the idea of making money. There are exceptions certainly ...exceptionally rare watches can be an exception but like everything else there are highs and lows.

Initially I collected vintage watches such as Doctors watches from the 30’s. I currently have a 1935 Elgin Dr watch. I also have a perfect 14k green Curvex for the late 30’s with a very pronounced curved case. Then I started collecting Rolexes. I have a Submariner, several seadwellers. Then got into Panerai...I have 5-6 that represent most of their product line. RECENTLY I’ve been buying large high end dive watches. Just bought a Citizen promaster diver 1000M which is a complete monster tool watch and my fave which may actually end my long history of collecting.

Comment

Not GREEN......GRUEN

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Who the **** wears watches nowadays? Most people have this thing called a phone that has the time on it.
                    I'm convinced you're a 20 year old pu$$y. Everything you say... Almost everything is just so fking immature and childish. You're embarrassing man.

Men wear watches. That's who wear them. LMAO.

Comment

I always say this lol but every proper gentleman should have a proper shoes, belt, wallet/clip and a watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X