Collapse
No announcement yet.

These Women Are Speaking Out Against R Kelly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All these woman are doing is boosting up Kelly’s record sales lol. His record sales has been on the rise thanks to these headlines.

Comment

Just got into the series, so far pretty good.

Comment

If he....could turn back the hands of time, then his darling she, she will be his.... Funny...

Comment

I get both arguments.

When someone is wronged, it's absolutely within their rights to accept monetary payment to make them whole again instead of pressing charges and getting Kelly sent to prison. But at the same time, I understand the anger of people who are saying that process doesn't protect the next victim, of which there are seemingly dozens.

I haven't watched the special, but it also doesn't help that every single person I've seen speak out against so far Kelly clearly had an axe to grind: a parent who is cut off from a daughter who is busy living large, a former girlfriend who isn't getting a check anymore, etc. I'm not aware of a single young girl that has gone running from Kelly to the media and/or police about what he's doing to them, so everyone else talking just looks like sour grapes.

My thoughts are this:
          1) R Kelly is a monster that likely should be behind bars.
          2) His music is still fire and I'm not going to stop listening. Did you guys hear that album he did a few years ago, Love Letter? That shit was fireeeeeeee.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            You are the biggest dumb ***** racist on here besides BigDunn and MCC. LMAO... Moron..
            From you, that is a big compliment. And, while you are at it, please tell 2fast that he's most intelligent non-racist poster on the forum. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              My thoughts are this:
              1) R Kelly is a monster that likely should be behind bars.
              2) His music is still fire and I'm not going to stop listening. Did you guys hear that album he did a few years ago, Love Letter? That shit was fireeeeeeee.
              Kelly is guilty as sin. He's a sex offender and some people think separating the art from the artist is impossible. That it should only be alright to Recognize he is musically talented but supporting his music is directly supporting his lifestyle.

I don't know if I agree with that. I can definitely seperate art from the artist. I think he should be locked up but I still like the music he has created.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
                people have no sympathy for ugly women
                Not true, that Blasey Ford chick was hideous, had a face like a catcher's mitt

Comment

Finally he responded...with music.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    I watched some of this with my wife. My favorite part was the chick that said she "was protective of alliyah" not telling anyone she saw R Kelly banging her when she was 14 on the tour bus. Even better she talked about staying on the tour and making money.

With friends like her who needs enemies. F-cking unbelievable.
                    Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    All these woman are doing is boosting up Kelly’s record sales lol. His record sales has been on the rise thanks to these headlines.
                    Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Not true, that Blasey Ford chick was hideous, had a face like a catcher's mitt
                    kelly was smart enough not to piss on any white chicks, if he'd had a taste for snow bunnies he'd probably be in jail

Comment

lmao it's funny how black people twist everything into "white ppl don't care about us" when the predator in this case is black. lol

If these women actually came out earlier and they arrested R.Kelly, black people would be saying "white ppl trying to take down a powerful black man". lol

It's self sabotage to have that kind of mindset.
                      Last edited by -Swizzy-; 01-09-2019, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X