Collapse
No announcement yet.

wHY DO fAT gIRLS tHINK THEY ARE cURVY ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fat chicks have laid claim on curvy now; but they can’t lay claim to fit aka thin waist big ass.

Comment

Because that "curvy" one will look exactly the same as the "fat" one 5 years later. It's a matter of time & gravity.

The question is why we treat the female psych & physique so mysteriously? Guys do the same thing.

Youngish chubby guys will market their physiques as bearlike, "big man", alpha, etc. 5 years later they're beeping around on a walmart scooter. Time & gravity.
      Last edited by ////; 12-29-2018, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Curvy

Naw man that's fat.
        She probably gives great bj though, and probably makes a great chocolate cake. Still fat though.
        Last edited by JJRod; 12-29-2018, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Because ugly black dudes that can’t get attractive pvssy, go after the fat chicks in desperation, and then try to claim “she thick, I like em thick”. Naw man, you just ugly and can only get these fat bytches
          blaming blacks lmao

i bet ur definitely not a racist lol

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Curvy

CurvyChunks —could be her **** star name.

Comment

There are guys out there that like these types of girls and will tell them how good they look.

There is a lid for every pot. The same thing you are telling a hot chick some dude is saying it to a fat chick

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                blaming blacks lmao

i bet ur definitely not a racist lol
                I’m not blaming blacks..

UGLY black dudes,,, they get the fat white chicks, then try to tell mother****ers they like em like that..

If it’s a decent looking black guy, then this does not apply

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                  cURVY

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                    Naw man that's fat.
                    She probably gives great bj though, and probably makes a great chocolate cake. Still fat though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Because ugly black dudes that can’t get attractive pvssy, go after the fat chicks in desperation, and then try to claim “she thick, I like em thick”. Naw man, you just ugly and can only get these fat bytches
                      I honestly see more white dudes with fat chicks than anyone else. Just go to any superstore like walmart or home hardware store. Only time i see black dudes with fat chicks is if they are look their papers. I see them (black dudes) with ghettoazz chicks, chicks with gold teeth and rainbow color hair, but not fat, my friend.

Comment

Working...
                      X