Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grubers unite!

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      You literally spent Christmas eve/morning alone at the computer begging me to give you a second chance in a forum argument. When I saw it I guffawed.
      You're literally a liar trying to make up for again running away from me Christmas Eve/morning would be when...on Christmas Eve late night so that it's nearly Christmas morning? We both know you get caught in lies all the time and you are confused about what facts are

Maybe get over the wakana stuff and go build yourself a life & some relationships. You're probably using it as a form of self-destructive escapism.
      No idea what "wakana" stuff you are talking about, and neither do you. Now shut your dumb ass up and continue running from me like the bltch you are.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        You're literally a liar trying to make up for again running away from me Christmas Eve/morning would be when...on Christmas Eve late night so that it's nearly Christmas morning? We both know you get caught in lies all the time and you are confused about what facts are

No idea what "wakana" stuff you are talking about, and neither do you. Now shut your dumb ass up and continue running from me like the bltch you are.
        I don't know your timezone but on my end you were leaving me messages at around midnight, Christmas Eve/Christmas Morning.

Give or take a few hours in either direction, that means you spent your Christmas sitting here alone begging a random stranger for a forum rematch.

You can't make that unfunny. It's funny.

Comment

I don't know your timezone but on my end you were leaving me messages at around midnight, Christmas Eve/Christmas Morning.
          Well you learned about time zones. Great job, chump

Give or take a few hours in either direction, that means you spent your Christmas sitting here alone begging a random stranger for a forum rematch.

You can't make that unfunny. It's funny.

Why would there be a rematch when you tucked tail and ran away, just like I said. And just like you always do

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Funny to watch all the snowflakes voting for 1Bad are the ones he schooled in debates. Lots of hurt feelings out there. LMAO.
            Huh? He's about as hypocritical as it gets and as soon as you make a valid point he puts you in ignore. I have yet to see him "school" a single person, except for claiming everyone is an alt and a superfan.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              1bad65 is a solid poster, he's persistent which pisses off a lot of people he debates.
              I think you might have misconstrued the reason why 1bad65 is considered to be a worthless cunt. It isn't anything to do with persistence.

For example, my first interaction with him? I was brand new to the board. He accused me of being a sunspace alt, and tried to get me banned.

I was polite and friendly, even though he was acting like a mentally ill piece of shit.

When I proved, conclusively, that I wasn't a sunspace alt - did he apologise? Did he admit to his error?

No, of course not, That would require a level of decency or maturity - or at least a sense of responsibility and accountability - which he does not have. No, he put me on ignore instead. He ran away, like a gutless little bitch.

Persistence? No. People think he is a worthless cunt because he is a worthless cunt. A paranoid little coward with no redeeming features at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                I think you might have misconstrued the reason why 1bad65 is considered to be a worthless cunt. It isn't anything to do with persistence.

For example, my first interaction with him? I was brand new to the board. He accused me of being a sunspace alt, and tried to get me banned.

I was polite and friendly, even though he was acting like a mentally ill piece of shit.

When I proved, conclusively, that I wasn't a sunspace alt - did he apologise? Did he admit to his error?

No, of course not, That would require a level of decency or maturity - or at least a sense of responsibility and accountability - which he does not have. No, he put me on ignore instead. He ran away, like a gutless little bitch.

Persistence? No. People think he is a worthless cunt because he is a worthless cunt. A paranoid little coward with no redeeming features at all.
                Man, I guarantee you that at least 3 other people could write the same exact thing word for word, because that is EXACTLY what he does.

With me, he went so far as to claim that I sent him private messages. When I asked him to prove it and reveal them, he went quiet. But he still comments about me and says I'm a sunspace alt though he's had me on ignore for months.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  It'll be the SPLASH brothers

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    That piece of alcoholic trash Beercules.
                    I nominate that beta cuck Darkseid.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                      I nominate that beta cuck Darkseid.
                      Beta is the way

Comment

Working...
                      X