No announcement yet.

2018 Worst Poster: Julia Slobberts vs. 1bad65

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
    Neither is threatening to put people on ignore because they don't put trump's sausage in their mouth permanently like 1bad does in every debate.

Trump is his idol

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      LMAO. Nice sig. But we already knew you are a liar and a coward.

Gotcha .
      You literally spent Christmas eve/morning alone at the computer begging me to give you a second chance in a forum argument. When I saw it I guffawed.

Maybe get over the wakana stuff and go build yourself a life & some relationships. You're probably using it as a form of self-destructive escapism.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
        Neither is threatening to put people on ignore because they don't put trump's sausage in their mouth permanently like 1bad does in every debate.

GoD is a 1bad d1ck rider, so no surprise he sticks up for him here.

Truth is that Julia is an obvious troll who is occasionally amusing. But 1bad lowers the quality of the forum with copy-pasted posts, cookie cutter arguments, and putting people on ignore when they prove him wrong. He's the worst part of every thread he's in.

It's actually impressive that he hasn't said anything intellectually interesting or funny in 2018, which I can't say about any other posters. Hell, he basically hasn't offered up anything new at all. You could pull up his posts from 2017 and it'd be the same posts.
        Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-28-2018, 04:56 PM.

Comment

the lounge is so f#ckin dead

Comment

1bad65 is a solid poster, he's persistent which pisses off a lot of people he debates.

Julia Slobberts I also wouldn't label as the worst poster, he's actually a very refined troll and one has to respect that. But if I am forced to choose between 1bad65 and Slobberts it's not even close, JuliaSlobberts by a mile!

Being the worst poster

Comment

I voted and I'm not Larry's Alt

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                1bad65 is a solid poster, he's persistent which pisses off a lot of people he debates.

Julia Slobberts I also wouldn't label as the worst poster, he's actually a very refined troll and one has to respect that. But if I am forced to choose between 1bad65 and Slobberts it's not even close, JuliaSlobberts by a mile!

Being the worst poster
                ......….and miles and miles and miles and miles and miles and miles and miles. ,...…….Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Both those guys deserve the firing squad

Pieces of crap
                  You want the firing squad?

:bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    You want the firing squad?

:bukkake:
                    Only if it's Steph and KD

I remember one time I was watching Curry highlights and I saw something.

Dudes packing

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Only if it's Steph and KD

I remember one time I was watching Curry highlights and I saw something.

Dudes packing
                      It'll be the SPLASH brothers

Comment

Working...
                      X