No announcement yet.

2018 Worst Poster: Julia Slobberts vs. 1bad65

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
    Woods was a brilliant student who achieved a perfect 800 on the verbal and 779 on the math portions of the pre-1995 SAT. He attended MIT on scholarship and was described by*IMDbas having an IQ of 180.

Woods enrolled in a linear algebra course at UCLA while still in high school before accepting the full scholarship to MIT.

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-...n-iq-of-180-10

Christopher Michael Langan*(born March 25, 1952) is an American*independent scholarknown for his claim of having a very high*IQ.[1]In an interview,*Errol Morris*on*First Person*in 2001, related that his IQ is "somewhere between 190 and 210". As a result of his supposed score, he has been described as "the smartest man in America" as well as "the smartest man in the world" by some journalists.
    Your evidence includes - IMDB claimed his IQ to be 180. Wow, so it must be true Jesus Christ this is a really cringe-y conversation and I don't know why I'm even entertaining it.

I took Linear Algebra in my first semester of college. It doesn't take a genius to take this level of math.

And then your source for the second IQ is Errol Morris, aka a film director. Not a psychiatrist, not a director of Mensa, not an expert on IQ.... a film director. I can't believe this is something you offered up seriously.

Oh man this laugh was exactly what I needed. Thanks man.
    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 01-02-2019, 03:03 AM.

Comment

• Oh my god... my sides hurt.

IMDB and Errol Morris said so, don't you believe it now?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Your evidence includes - IMDB claimed his IQ to be 180. Wow, so it must be true Jesus Christ this is a really cringe-y conversation and I don't know why I'm even entertaining it.

I took Linear Algebra in my first semester of college. It doesn't take a genius to take this level of math.

And then your source for the second IQ is Errol Morris, aka a film director. Not a psychiatrist, not a director of Mensa, not an expert on IQ.... a film director. I can't believe this is something I'm supposed to treat seriously.

It's well known that both are exceptionally intelligent people, certainly more so than yourself and the rest of the NPCs on here.

So yeah, find me a smarter guy in Hollywood than Woods and a smarter guy than Langdon in America. I'll wait.

I've posted sources to back up my claims, you've posted **** all as usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
          No. EDUCATED posters criticize Trump and obviously so. He is a lying, every single day lying, reality show host trying to imitate a US President. The stupid fall for this crap unfortunately. No educated person would unless they are paid to do so ala FOX and other right wing media which in truth is the fake news.
          stringing buzzwords together with no hint of inflection, you literally sound like an NPC. now go educate yourself on how to use something as simple as the quote function.
          Last edited by John Barron; 01-02-2019, 09:44 AM.

Comment

And then your source for the second IQ is Errol Morris, aka a film director. Not a psychiatrist, not a director of Mensa, not an expert on IQ.... a film director. I can't believe this is something you offered up seriously.

Are you sure it was linear algebra you took your first semester of college, not just regular algebra?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Are you sure it was linear algebra you took your first semester of college, not just regular algebra?
              Yes, I'm sure. I had the choice between Calc III and Linear Algebra and went with the latter. Don't remember why, might have just worked out better logistically. Took Calc III my second term.
              Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 01-02-2019, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Yes, I'm sure. I had the choice between Calc III and Linear Algebra and went with the latter. Don't remember why, might have just worked out better logistically. Took Calc III my second term.
                You're a smart cookie Brometheus, were you a straight A student?

Comment

Respect.

What was your major?

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    You're a smart cookie Brometheus, were you a straight A student?
                    Nah. A's and B's. I probably could have gotten all A's in my math courses if I was more focused / disciplined back then. But some of the CS courses were brutal and those Bs were what I had coming.

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Respect.

What was your major?
                    I double majored in Computer Science and Stats
                    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 01-02-2019, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• Congrats, Jules.

Comment

Working...
                      X