No announcement yet.

I see a lot of threads about being lonely/depressed here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see a lot of threads about being lonely/depressed here

I see a lot of threads about being lonely and depressed here.

The Xmas season triggers this the most. All the depressing Xmas songs, Xmas movies are all about missing the one who got away or some emotional BS like that.

As much as I loved this holiday as a kid, as an adult I think its just toxic.

So bros stay strong and focus on what matters. If your families drama and toxic take off for the holidays and take a road trip out of town and just DO YOU!

New Years is also a good night to meet some hot drunk chicks who are single and down to smash. So go out somewhere fun and meet them.

Stay off social media too and stop comparing yourself to others those pics are fake AF anyway. No ones really that happy and stable.

You are at risk of self harm. You don't see it, but you are.

Comment

Well said, big respect to you brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Terryb View Post
        What?...........

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          What?...........
          pull it together...

Comment

pull it together...
            Pull what together, man. If you need help just ask.

Comment

Comment

If i was lonely and depressed, this thread would give me a boost.

Good thread...

I have been through alot in life and know how it feels to be on the rock bottom. As long as you have your health intact, you are good. You can do anything and make any changes. Whenever you feel miserable, just know that there are people out there who are in far worse positions. People with one arm, one leg, starving, or few days to live.

Whenever I feel down, i remind myself of that.

Comment

Always a true dude Golden, my hat is off to ye

Comment

Lol, one the managers at an old job I had hung herself in the office.

None of us had seen the body; was cleared out before everyone got into the office.

They made us attend these group sessions in the conference room led by a psychologist who deals with these sorts of situations for his job.

Apparently we were all more susceptible to committing suicide cause we knew someone who had just committed it. Lol, all the older ladies in the room just start balling their eyes out even more.

Next day, we had to do another conference again but this time with a different psychologist.

Comment

Working...
                    X