No announcement yet.

Denmark, With an Eye on Muslims, Requires New Citizens to Shake Hands

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    Dude, they wear layers of robes in hot weather and don't shower very frequently.

Danish hoez?

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      Danish hoez?
      Oh NVM. I thought you were talking about sniffing the refugee women's puss.

Yeah I'd be totally cool going down on a nice Danish lady!

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        Oh NVM. I thought you were talking about sniffing the refugee women's puss.

Yeah I'd be totally cool going down on a nice Danish lady!
        oh fock yeh

id sniff dat pooosey like a vacuum

Comment

Denmark is dumb as sh it. What they think is going to happen here? Do they think it's going to be the men having a problem touching the women? Just ask London. No, it's going to be the Muslim women saying no. What does that leave us with?

Comment

Honestly I wouldn't even let in large groups of people into my country if I was a leader. I say send them back to where ever they came from. That's one thing about Japan I like. They don't f with immigrants at all you can visit but to can't stay lol.

Comment

Send them back

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Denmark is dumb as sh it. What they think is going to happen here? Do they think it's going to be the men having a problem touching the women? Just ask London. No, it's going to be the Muslim women saying no. What does that leave us with?
                If people who apply for citizenship and then refuse to shake hands arguably because its with a person from the other sex, then it’s discrimination and shows how little they understand of western values of equality.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  If people who apply for citizenship and then refuse to shake hands arguably because its with a person from the other sex, then it’s discrimination and shows how little they understand of western values of equality.
                  Europeans tell everyone how smart and sophisticated they are. Then you read something like this and are reminded just how child like they actually are instead.

Comment

Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
                    Europeans tell everyone how smart and sophisticated they are. Then you read something like this and are reminded just how child like they actually are instead.
                    How is it child like?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      How is it child like?
                      Stripping an individuals choice to not touch people for whatever reason is discrimination. You being ok with it under the guise of discrimination is child like.

Comment

Working...
                      X