No announcement yet.

Reddit takes so damn long any tips?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reddit takes so damn long any tips?

So my works trying to get us more hits/views on Reddit but it takes so damn long to advance and climb up the ranks to even post videos and such.

As busy as I am I can't keep complimenting everyone's jokes and they give you that annoying 10 minute time out if you post too much.

Any you guys know any secrets to move things along faster? Do you just compliment someone once a day for a whole year or something? LOL

Thanks

Well I can give you the answer but I'll be expecting compensation since I'm essentially doing the job they are paying you for

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Well I can give you the answer but I'll be expecting compensation since I'm essentially doing the job they are paying you for
      LOL u being funny bro. so far I just sign in every morning compliment someones joke and then it freezes me for 10minutes next thing you know im slammed with 4 other projects and its lunch time.

Been pretty much doing this for what seems like 6 months and still not able to post a video yet. So do guys just stay on Reddit 24/7 in order to move up. Shat's ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        LOL u being funny bro. so far I just sign in every morning compliment someones joke and then it freezes me for 10minutes next thing you know im slammed with 4 other projects and its lunch time.

Been pretty much doing this for what seems like 6 months and still not able to post a video yet. So do guys just stay on Reddit 24/7 in order to move up. Shat's ridiculous.
        Yeah I have no idea bro, I don't use Reddit at all but hear it's a pretty funny site

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Yeah I have no idea bro, I don't use Reddit at all but hear it's a pretty funny site
          yeah they actually have some pretty funny jokes and stuff on there its kinda like Boxingscene minus all the trolls and nut jobs and alts this place has lol

Supposedly some top YouTubers got a ton of subs and views and hits from using Reddit but damn who has time to sit through all that BS unless you are like a lonely college kid stuck in your dorm room with no life.

Comment

So my works trying to get us more hits/views on Reddit but it takes so damn long to advance and climb up the ranks to even post videos and such.

As busy as I am I can't keep complimenting everyone's jokes and they give you that annoying 10 minute time out if you post too much.

Any you guys know any secrets to move things along faster? Do you just compliment someone once a day for a whole year or something? LOL

Thanks

Good luck with that!

They can be harsh over there.

You need something that goes viral there.

Comment

I wouldn't bother, just stick to you're tried and tested methods. I dipped my toe into the recruitment industry for several months and utilized Linked in, very well. I'd recommend it to any sales professional.

Comment

You have to know your audience, Make sure you’re not spamming them.

Join in the discussions and link people to your business through your knowledge and expertise. Potential customers and clients will gravitate towards you, rather than you chase them.
                Last edited by COVID-19; 12-21-2018, 11:27 AM.

Comment

yeah they actually have some pretty funny jokes and stuff on there its kinda like Boxingscene minus all the trolls and nut jobs and alts this place has lol

Supposedly some top YouTubers got a ton of subs and views and hits from using Reddit but damn who has time to sit through all that BS unless you are like a lonely college kid stuck in your dorm room with no life.
                  Lol Reddit probably has the most circlejerkers and outright terrible people compared to any other site like that. They're just a bunch of bandwagoning neckbeards.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
                    You have to know your audience, Make sure you’re not spamming them.

Join in the discussions and link people to your business through your knowledge and expertise. Potential customers and clients will gravitate towards you, rather than you chase them.
                    Thanks bro my bosses set some pretty unrealistic goals for our team. I literally took our social media presence and got us 33X more followers alone. I pretty much hired some hot chick promo models for our gigs and events and piggy backed on their followers and whenever we do a clients video I try to use the hottest employee they have in the office most of the time its slim pickings unless I can use their receptionist or PR ladies.

But yeah its hard to go viral in 2018 unless you are making the next stupid dance video or something?

I was just wondering if there was a faster way for Reddit since it stopped you for 10minutes from posting after each post none of us have time to sit and deal with that BS unless you like a loner loser with no job, no chicks, no life lol. so I guess thats what Reddits made of.

Comment

Working...
                    X